What Lego set did you buy today?

Mentioned in other threads, but finally a proud owner of a Pet Shop I found on shelf in a toy shop in Barcelona. After having two orders on SaH cancelled, I felt happy about it. Paid 10 Euro over RRP, but I think VAT was included in the price, so it works about the same as buying it in Canada with $25 tax. Stoked none the less!

• Like 1

Shop Your Way (Sears/Kmart) has been sending out $10 off $20 coupons that work with online Lego purchases.  If you have a SYW account, you may want to check your email for 4/24-4/25 for the coupon.  These stack with SYW surprise points.  I ended up getting a few battle packs for free combining the $10 off coupon with surprise and reward points ...

75079: Shadow Troopers

75088: Senate Commando Smurfs

• Like 1

Looks like you got the most important ones though. Also, damn that's lucky insane profit. $3K for a mornings work?

The missing ones are the biggist discount ones though. Pretty much buy one get 9 free. Haha. Closer to 2.7k I think. If I could get full retail for em.