Quinjet $20.98

Gandalf arrives $3.88 Sold out

Uruk hai army $20.98

Jabba's palace $35.98

Orc forge $11.98

Two face chase 14.98

Attack on weathertop $17.98

Vamp castle 29.98

So far 5 two face, 2 Orc forges and one vamp castle purchased at above prices. Shall I get jabba's ?

I'm just thinking two face chase is the best deal for the buck. What do you think?

Where do you live to get those kind of deals?!?!? And why do they have so much stock? I would buy everything if it where me, but if you are low on money and space I would just pick up all of the Orc forges they had.

Where do you live to get those kind of deals?!?!? And why do they have so much stock? I would buy everything if it where me, but if you are low on money and space I would just pick up all of the Orc forges they had.

I'm buying it all. Money no problem. Just takes time. I'll give update later. Can't disclose my secrets. :) but it's not an easy task.

Bought:

Jabba's palace $35.98 1

Vamp castle 29.98 3

Two face chase 5

Attack on weathertop 5

Gandal arrives 5

Quinjet 2

Still shopping.

Update Uruk hai army $8.98

Update...

Found some other deals

Quinjet $20.98

Gandalf arrives $3.88 Sold out

Uruk hai army $20.98

Jabba's palace $35.98

Orc forge $11.98

Two face chase 14.98

Attack on weathertop $17.98

Vamp castle 29.98

So far 5 two face, 2 Orc forges and one vamp castle purchased at above prices. Shall I get jabba's ?

I'm just thinking two face chase is the best deal for the buck. What do you think?

As someone said, at those prices, why even bother asking us whether you think you should get a set or not? Just get everything.

Or are you here to dangle a carrot in our faces while going, 'Neh neh neh neh neh?' because at those prices, assuming everything is above board, it certainly feels like it. :-)

i agree, why come on here and brag.

what's the point of asking if you should buy all those

obviously at those prices you should.

will you be posting a pic of the receipt as proof

or are you just blowing smoke up all our a$$es

I sure will post a pic for non believers. This is real deal.

Stopped by a local Toys R Us at lunch just to look around. They had a 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge on the shelf. However, one seal was missing. No rips or tears, just looked like it never got placed. All other seals looked fine. I told them about it at the register and they offerd 15% off, so at least I got a bit of a discount. How will a missing seal affect resale? Does Lego ever just "miss" seals?

Stopped by a local Toys R Us at lunch just to look around. They had a 4195 Queen Anne's Revenge on the shelf. However, one seal was missing. No rips or tears, just looked like it never got placed. All other seals looked fine. I told them about it at the register and they offerd 15% off, so at least I got a bit of a discount.

How will a missing seal affect resale? Does Lego ever just "miss" seals?

I don't think they "miss" seals. I've never seen one seal missing before like that. As for resale, it probably will depend on the buyer and how they feel about it.