What Lego set did you buy today?

Legodog, you might not get those 2 Medieval Markets from TRU...I ordered one, but just received an e-mail stating that the payment for the transaction was canceled!

Yeah, I got a cancellation for 1 of them. Nothing on the other yet. Typical of TRU. This happens to me all the time on their eBay auctions.

I just got back from a toys r us and it was like traveling back in time a year. I picked up 3182 city airport x4 79.99 each 3181 city passenger plane x 3 29.99 each 4195 queen anne's revenge 3 x 99.99 each 4184 black pearl 2 x 79.99 each 4842 hogwarts castle 2 x 129.99 each 10217 diagon alley 3 x 125.99 each i was so suprised at seeing all of this stuff that i bought everything i saw. the clerk thought i was nuts.

Wow toolbox1! That is an impressive haul! The TRUs by me don't have anything! I can't believe you found all that! Did you have to pinch yourself when you saw all that? :) I found 3818 Bikini Bottom Undersea Party at Walmart on clearance for $35.00, down from $49.99. Not a super awesome score, but hey, I love SpongeBob and I love LEGOs. Win! I also saw 8 Ghost Trains for $54.00. I already have as many as I'm going to get, but I always hate walking away from such a good deal...

Wow toolbox1! That is an impressive haul! The TRUs by me don't have anything! I can't believe you found all that! Did you have to pinch yourself when you saw all that? :)

I found 3818 Bikini Bottom Undersea Party at Walmart on clearance for $35.00, down from $49.99. Not a super awesome score, but hey, I love SpongeBob and I love LEGOs. Win!

I also saw 8 Ghost Trains for $54.00. I already have as many as I'm going to get, but I always hate walking away from such a good deal...

i love those sponge bob sets..i am trying to pick up the discontinued ones on ebay, As for the toys r us...i took the day off and decided to do some driving. I found this toys r us which was really nice and clean and WELL organized...I thought it was a dream...thankfully not.

I got a Ghost Train for free off of eBay. The package arrived today and the person didn't even bother put it in a box. They just wrapped it in brown paper. It was really beat up. After I contacted the seller they appologized and told me to keep the set instead of sending it back. I probably wont be able to get much for it from an investment stand point but I will keep this one for my own collection.

I got a Ghost Train for free off of eBay. The package arrived today and the person didn't even bother put it in a box. They just wrapped it in brown paper. It was really beat up. After I contacted the seller they appologized and told me to keep the set instead of sending it back. I probably wont be able to get much for it from an investment stand point but I will keep this one for my own collection.

Sorry to hear that the seller you purchased from clearly doesn't know how to ship sets properly, or is just too lazy to do so. However that's a great deal since you ended up getting it free!

1x5884 Raptor Chase at $14.50 from Walmart 1x 10222 Winter Village Post Office at $52.99! from LEGO Store The 10222 is new and sealed, but the box has some creasing. LEGO Store discounted it heavily...all I did was ask. This was an awesome find. I picked just about everything in a 20-mile radius of San Ramon, CA tonight. Target is absolutely lame in this area.

Wow toolbox1! That is an impressive haul! The TRUs by me don't have anything! I can't believe you found all that! Did you have to pinch yourself when you saw all that? :)

I found 3818 Bikini Bottom Undersea Party at Walmart on clearance for $35.00, down from $49.99. Not a super awesome score, but hey, I love SpongeBob and I love LEGOs. Win!

I also saw 8 Ghost Trains for $54.00. I already have as many as I'm going to get, but I always hate walking away from such a good deal...

Dude, could you hook me up with the location of those trains??

Oh, and I got these sets today:

7931-1 Star Wars T-6 Jedi Shuttle

5885-1 Dino Triceratops Trapper

7188-1 Castle King's Carriage Ambush

4193-1 POC The London Escape (x2)

7052-1 Alien Conquest UFO Abduction

7985-1 City of Atlantis

3183-1 Stephanie's Cool Convertible

3937-1 Olivia's Speedboat

9509-1 Star Wars Advent Calendar

I think that's all...All of them were at least 30% off.

Creator - Highway Speedster

Man, I can not wait to build this sucker!

Star Wars - Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers Battle Pack

Legends of Chima - Wakz Pack Tracker

Did a price match in Target with Amazon and bought it for $22.05. Target is sooo gonna kick Wal-Mart's ass with their actual price matching.

Oh yeah. SUCK IT, WAL-MART!!

Minifigures Series 8 - DJ

Target still has a few of these but no Series 9! Dang it. Oh well, I wanted this 'extra' for my own collection. Gotta a MOC or two in mind.

My Target still has a bunch of the "Naboo" Planet set on the shelves. However, this time there was only about 50 of them left compared to the hundred I saw on the last three visits. And they were marked down to $2.98! Whoa dude, that's like a third of the original pricetag! But even at that price I still did not want it. I already have one for my collection and that's good enough for me. Even for parts I could not convince myself into buying another one. Maybe this is a bad sign of just how desireable that set really is. I mean, even at more than half off it is taking forever to leave the shelves. And I don't want it.

Also, you guys should check out the current value of this year's two STAR WARS battle packs! I am dead serious. I almost pooped my pants. The "Clone Troopers vs Droidekas" has an average value of $25, and that "Republic Troopers vs Sith Troopers" has an average value of $19!! What the hell?! These are both brand-spanking-new sets with a retail of $12.99! Are people really willing to pay more than twice for these already?! Really?!

Was at one of my local Targets and picked up: (5) Monster Fighters Mummy Sets at 3.58 each, a 2012 Star Wars Advent Calendar for 24.98, set #4201 (one of the mine sets) for 5.38 and a Star Wars Sith Infiltrator set #7961 for 34.98. Of course, these prices are before tax, but I didn't think I could pass these up.....

TRU by me looks like a Ghost Town every January until they get the new stock in. This year it's Chima and Galaxy Squad. Lame. And they still have the 2012 Advent Calendar at well above retail, something like $66. Last year I bought a bunch on sale and parted them out.