What Lego set did you buy today?

OMG....Target tresure hunt. For ME: Visit my Target store clearance section: 70 % off LEGO LOTR Attack on Weathertop (9472) 2x$17.98 :-0 LEGO 9442 13.98 Ninjago storm fighter $13.98 LEGO Hero Factory Stormer XL $7.98 on top of it Red Card discount 5% Sweeeeeet.... Walmart Clearance section....not so sweet, but....whatever LEGO 9473 2x$54.00 LEGO Friends 3942 2x$14.00 LEGO Creator Heli 7345 2x$25.00 LEGO LOTR 9474 $80.00 (open box, not sealed) for kid...:-) Polly Pocket 150+ set $11.50 ...just kidding :-D

Decided to go ahead and snag a Volkswagen T1 Camper Van (10220) at Lego S&H and some green 10" baseplates, since they were only $4.99. I can finally get started on my son's Lego table-top which will slide into and be interchangeable with his Thomas The Train table. 8 green baseplates and 4 blue.

Today is a special day, I bought the 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon!! 2nd edition sealed for 2850$CAN on Bricklink, local pickup thursday, no stress for a scam. At a crazy price, but I really wanted one. And I waited too long to get one. I'm not sure what I'll do with it. I'll probably wait for my son to be older, if he's really a Lego/Star Wars, we will probably open it. So no more buying for a while for me :)

Was travelling in Singapore and found a collector who had some gems that I promptly relieved him of: 1 x 10444 Star Wars Sandcrawler 2 x 10174 UCS AT-ST (one US box and the other was the Rest of World box without piece count) 1 x 7668 Rebel Scout Speeder. Everyone needs more rebel troopers! W00t!