What Lego set did you buy today?

Here it is... last night's sale.

Unfortunately, Vamp castle does not print out in detail like two face chase.

Wow that is a nice target. Lots of clearance deal eh?

People in your area must not be big lego fans.

Seems like not. But I have just become one :)

I'll buy skiffs for sure.

2X Monster Fighters The Crazy Scientist & His Monster 9466 for $29.99 1X Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter 9493 for $27.99 1X The Battle of Helm's Deep 9474 for $99.37 2X Harry Potter Hagrid's Hut 4738 for $32.50 2X Monster Fighters Vampyre Castle 9468 for $81 3X The Battle of Helm's Deep 9474 for $113

3 Monster Fighters Werewolf #9563 on amazon $12.97 each 2 Monster Fighters Ghost Train #9467 on amazon $66.27 each I know, nothing too exciting but these are good deals (especially the werewolf) on a theme soon to be toasted. Nicely toasted. :) Will go nicely with my vampire Castle inventory!

I bought all the pieces necessary to build the Eiffel Tower. It took purchasing from 12 Bricklink sellers and a final buy from Lego Pick-A-Brick for the stuff that was cheaper there, but I got it all sorted. I am a happy guy as it saved me a bunch over buying a used set. I can't figure out how that set was only $99 in 2007. Lego could have made way more just parting it out :) The only draw back is that there are no instructions and I do so love the paper booklet versus flipping the digital page on my iPad.

Bought 20 random packs of series nine CMF's today. Got 11 out of 16. Not too bad and I think I got lucky and got most of the harder ones to find. 1 waiter. 1 cyclops. 2 Hollywood starlets. 2 knights. 1 roman emperor. 2 cops. 2 fortune tellers. 4 judges! 2 aliens. 2 battle mechs and 1 forest maiden. Pretty happy with the bunch. When I got home and "smooshed" them I was 19 outta 20 correct.