What Lego set did you buy today?

I just bought 2x 7636 Combine Harvester from a neighbourhood store. The lady kindly informed that this LEGO set is out of production (like I didn't know that :D) and that these are the last 2 sets they have. One of the boxes is a bit damaged (bent cardboard), but I think it's a great find for 55$ per set :D

Well, finally picked up a 7964 on eBay. Paid $30 more than I would have a few months ago probably, but I never managed to pick one up and really want it in my collection. I'm not going to sweat it too much. :-) My closest Walmart has some sets that are just BEGGING to be marked down further, maybe this weekend....

Where did you get these sets at great prices

All on eBay from sellers I have bought from in the past. The Shuttle is from TRU's eBay store:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LEGO-Creator-Shuttle-Adventure-10213-/190796248321?pt=Building_Toys_US&hash=item2c6c57b501

There are already 10 sold and I am pretty sure they don't have that many so they will end up cancelling most of the orders. TRU does it all the time because they always sell more than they have. I was the 5th buyer so I am just hoping they at least had that many. Probably not.

Wow! Where did you find a Republic Frigate?!?!

And at that price!

Barnes & Noble. They had 3 left but I only bought 1. Maybe I should have grabbed more?

Right now they go for around $120, so I would have bought the 3 and asked if they had more in the back.

They also look really cool as a display, and have those exclusive Wolfpack Minifigs and the unique Jedi minifig too, so they will do well on the secondary market.

Can see this being a $200 set sometime soon.....

Wow! Where did you find a Republic Frigate?!?!

And at that price!

Barnes & Noble. They had 3 left but I only bought 1. Maybe I should have grabbed more?

So jealous. I've been to like 5 B&****** locally, none of them have anything good, and all of them have Lego at full retail. One of them had a few Pharaoh's Quest sets left, can't recall which ones. When the heck do they mark things down??