What Lego set did you buy today?

Thanks for sharing. I almost jumped on this. The only thing holding me back is that this is a 2012 set so EOL might not be for a while and I might end up sitting on it.

Yes, that is my hesitation too :)

I did manage to snag another #10193 (Castle Market Village) when 1 came back in stock at retail price. I just hope the seals aren't cut / taped over like the last one I ordered :(

Today: 3x10229 Winter Village Cottage at $79.99 2xHalloween Accessary Pack at RRP $14.99 Free Ewar's Acro Fighter Plus earned 286 VIP Points I would have bought more, especially of the 10229, but I only brought 1 suitcase on this trip and I'm already running low on space. There were several Dino sets that were heavily discounted. Yesterday: 2x4737 HP Quidditch Match 1 at $19.03 1 at $13.73 1x4865 HP The Forbidden Forest at $11.40 1x3934 Mia's Puppy House at $7.58

New member and new lego investor here.

Just picked up my first set from amazon.com.

LEGO Minecraft 21102 for $34.99 + tax + shipping = $40.49.

Seems like I picked up the last one from them. They only have 3rd party sellers now.

Lets just hope it arrives in good condition. I'm a bit worried about the box condition after reading around the forums.

Just an update on the packaging of my first ever order. Minecraft came packaged nicely with a perfect condition box.

I also ordered fire brigade for $119 from amazon but the box was damaged. Tape tore some graphic off the front of the box and there were two holes on the box. Needless to say, I was disappointed and had to return.

New member/maybe investor: picked up: 6x Mandalorian Battle packs @ 6$ each 6x Clone trooper Battlepack @ 6$ each 4x Ewok Attack @ 12$ each 3x 9492 Tie Fighter @ 30$ each 4x Fangpye mech @ 12$ each 4x Jay's Stormfighter @ 12$ each 3x Attack at Weathertop @ 40$ each 3x Harry Potter Hogwarts LEGO game @ 16$ each. My local, backwater walmart were clearancing their LEGO selections. I'm thinking I can just cannibalize those sets for parts and sell the minifigs if they dont do well. All I am worried about is the Weathetop set as it really does not have much going for it except the two ringwraiths

Mini Fig Series 9 is out eh? I wondered about that. Can't wait to find some and spend hours feeling my way through them! :) To get back on topic... found another $54 Ghost Train at Walmart. Was also very happy to find two Batcaves for $49.99, also at Walmart! I love that set! It is profitable now when parted out, and is certain to be profitable after retirement.

NBA Challenge huh? I didn't even know such a thing existed until you mentioned it. It's kinda neat. :)

I'm not surprised. The LEGO Sports sets weren't around for long. I wonder why they haven't considered bringing them back? I would love to see a new basketball court or hockey field!

Mini Fig Series 9 is out eh? I wondered about that. Can't wait to find some and spend hours feeling my way through them! :)

Me too! My hands are just aching to 'smoosh' some mystery packs! Sometimes I have been woken up in the middle of the night because I swear I'm hearing a couple of small voices repeatedly saying "smoosh....smoosh....must SMOOSH!". And then I can't breath cause one of my hands is picking my nose!

I'm joking! I'm joking! I don't hear voices anymore. I mean, I used to be schizophrenic but we're okay now. ;-)

Not for investment per se, but picked up a 40lb tote of lego from craigslist, looks like it's mostly from the 90s/early '00s from what I can tell. Haven't gone through it yet, but it's loaded with good stuff, did see some boat sails, very interested to see what all comes up in there. $80 Will edit when I figure out what sets are in here.