What Lego set did you buy today?

Bought via Amazon marketplace: Medieval Marketplace Monster Fighters Haunted House Fire Brigade modular Town Hall Modular En route via eBay: Green Grocer modular Blockade Runner UCS Nearly got scammed the other day on the local version of Craigslist. A local seller listed the Death Star for the same price shipped to Australia from Amazon. Said he would send via courier for cash on delivery. Also sold me a Winter Village Bakery. Courier arrived and I signed for the two boxes. But I lifted the large box and it was too light to be a Death Star. Opened it and it was a Cars set and a City Mine. Chased after the courier who gave some BS etc. Anyway, I got my money back and the seller made up some excuse about it being shipped to the wrong address. And now Amazon is out of the Death Star! :-(

Went to Target and cleaned up! I am now broke again though... no regrets! - (2x) Arctic Batman vs Mr. Freeze -TMNT Shellraiser Street Chase -TMNT Stealth Shell in Pursuit -TMNT Shredder's Dragon Bike -TMNT Kraang's Lab Escape -Spider-Man Spider Cycle Chase Time to shut myself in for the rest of the weekend and have a building fest!

After checking out your reviews, I've been meaning to ask. Which Chima characters do you like best? I like the baddies more than the good guys myself. Just oddly curious.

For me, I like the Raven Tribe and a couple from the Croc Tribe. Lions and Wolves are ok. The Eagles are kinda bland.

To keep the post relevant, I didn't really buy anything but did fill up a holiday Pick-A-Brick box full of useful pieces.

6860 Batcave at 75 euro? 10212 Imperial Shuttle at 230 euro? 10215 Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter at 87 euro? 7965 Millennium Falcon at 122 euro? 10211Grand Emporium at 140 euro? 4867 Battaglia per Hogwarts at 60 euro? 10226 Sopwith Camel at 80 euro? or 10228 Haunte House at 180 euro??? this is the question! budget 500