Retiring Soon - open speculation

How do you get to 6% cash back with amazon rewards credit card. I thought it was only 3%. This would be awesome since the T1 VW Camper is in my gold box today :)

use Google to investigate. The conversation won't be discussed here as most of the regular posters would like to use this little thing called brickpicker affiliate links and see the site develop. Shockingly, in life, it's not always about the best deal.
  • Like 2

Target just put the SSD up on eBay. Isn't that what they do when they want to clear out a set like the Quinjet ;)

Not sure as they seemed to list all their sets for sale.

http://stores.ebay.com/Target-Store/_i.html?rt=nc&_nkw=Lego&_sid=1134731172&_sticky=1&_trksid=p4634.m14&_sop=16&_sc=1

What I find interesting is that some sets are cheaper in their eBay store than target.com

Hello all. I have been investing in lego, and buying lego for myself...for just over a year now, and find it hugely enjoyable! I love the modular buildings, like many others on this site, and have made a point of buying at least 3 of each (1 each of which i keep to build myself). However, seeing how well the fire brigade is doing, despite alot of negativity, I am now way more inclined to start picking up a few more of each modular, especially with the double VIP points still going for another week or so. My question is, what modular buildings do people think will be retiring this year, other than Grand Emporium? I am classing the Haunted House as a modular for this topic! Palace Cinema has not been out long, and obviously the Parisian Restaurant only came out this year, but the Town Hall and Pet Shop have been around for years now....and the Haunted House must surely vanish soon too? Personally, the HH is my favourite Lego set ever. I have one built and 4 for investment already, and its a miracle those have not been built too! Apologies in advance if this topic has been discussed previously..

• Like 1

Guest davewager78

Technically, didn't the FB only go this year, and many predict the GE will go this year too? (Although i think you're looking at early 2015, personally). In which case it seems unlikely that any more modulars will be retired in such a short space of time, particularly with the new Parisian Restaurant seemingly being the only new blood to refresh the line

The Pre Vizsla's will be Done soon, for all those who are interested,  Lego store put them up for sale @ Wait for it..........................$12

I vow myself not to buy any of those lame SW sets, But at $12, I just had to buy 5.  I have no control.

I'd be all over that in store. Hopefully it will be online soon. Not now, just checked

The Pre Vizsla's will be Done soon, for all those who are interested,  Lego store put them up for sale @ Wait for it..........................$12

I vow myself not to buy any of those lame SW sets, But at $12, I just had to buy 5.  I have no control.

I would load up on them at that price - that's like 4 for the price of 1.  Cool color scheme.  Exclusive minifigs.  The closest Walmart has been taunting me for 3 months now with 8 stacked up on a top shelf.  Not one has sold since December as far as I can tell using techniques previously described here :)

also pretty sure this was a walmart exclusive.  soooooooo.... i guess that means nothing unless you think being distributed only at Walmart makes it somehow "rare".

My lego store clearanced them out at $35 after Xmas and haven't seen them since. That is a nice score at $12 as the Pre Vizsla fig alone will make that back if not more. It isn't the best box to ship size wise it is like a pizza box

• Like 1