Introducing Brick Classifieds and More Data!!

I am not a fan of Craigslist, so I hope people don't look at it that way. I think you will see its different than that.Nor am I. Bricklink is more organized and better than Craigslist is, which is saying something. I get Craigslist is for a multitude of items besides Lego but trying to find one decent nearby listing is a royal pain. I'll take Bricklink any day of the week.

Let's see. Basically with the Brick Classifieds, you only pay $1 or less to advertise any size set, have tools to calculate shipping before the transaction, a simple feedback system, and absolutely no commission and/or hidden fees whatsoever. Sounds like a brilliant mix between Craigslist and Bricklink, without all the garbage.

This is gonna be EPIC!

I am not a fan of Craigslist, so I hope people don't look at it that way. I think you will see its different than that.Nor am I. Bricklink is more organized and better than Craigslist is, which is saying something. I get Craigslist is for a multitude of items besides Lego but trying to find one decent nearby listing is a royal pain. I'll take Bricklink any day of the week.

Let's see. Basically with the Brick Classifieds, you only pay $1 or less to advertise any size set, have tools to calculate shipping before the transaction, a simple feedback system, and absolutely no commission and/or hidden fees whatsoever. Sounds like a brilliant mix between Craigslist and Bricklink, without all the garbage.

This is gonna be EPIC!

All we ask you to do is name your first born child Jeff or Ed...LOL

This is gonna be EPIC!

All we ask you to do is name your first born child Jeff or Ed...LOLfirst born child Jeff and second Ed?

first born child Jeff and second Ed? I could just name the one kid, Jeffed. ;-)That's the in thing now in days. Whatever happened to just John or James? LOLI go on holiday for a week and look what happens, the whole site is reconfigured! Maybe I should go away more often :)

This looks superb, I shall look forward to it going live.

BTW why not name your kids Jed. ;)

Woot! I'm happy with the new data from he UK and Germany. basically the two biggest second markets in Europe.

Yes, we are very excited about this too. We know it will be a massive improvement to the set guide overall and really make it useful to a huge population of LEGO fans, collectors, investors, etc.

Will you be able to switch between countries to see what your portfolio is worth there? When will the international feature become available?

Love your work guys. This is a fantastic site, and it's the first one I check every morning always scouting for a deal!

I should start getting the data next week. Then I will have to figure out the best way to separate and integrate. The one issue I have to sort out is the German data. All the listings are in, well, German :) So I may need to hire someone to translate 10,000 set titles for me :)

I should start getting the data next week. Then I will have to figure out the best way to separate and integrate. The one issue I have to sort out is the German data. All the listings are in, well, German :) So I may need to hire someone to translate 10,000 set titles for me :)

A 10221+10188 as retribution?