Introducing Brick Classifieds and More Data!!

So say we decide to do one of the listings only on BrickPicker. How does the transferring of money work? Do we use Paypal?

To pay for our listing, you can use PayPal. If you sell something, PayPal is also an option, but it is between the buyer and seller to arrange payment terms.

And Italy?

I'm crying..................

Hello from a poor italian AFOL

Sorry, not yet. It cost a lot of money to expand our database and Germany was a bigger market. Same with Canada.Angela Merkel rules :-)

I'm agree, Italy is a very small market

however, a lot of compliments, you are great

Another Craiglist?....just critical thinking)))

I would like to think of it as a simpler and cheaper Bricklink, with a feedback system, payment tools, shipping tools, and rules designed around selling and marketing LEGO sets and parts. But in a way, it is like Craig's LIst in that is a marketing tool and advertising site.

I would like to think of it as a simpler and cheaper Bricklink, with a feedback system, payment tools, shipping tools.........

what are "shipping tools"?

Once you are working out a transaction, the seller will be able to figure out the cost right here in the system. We also have quite a bit of info on packaging dimensions that can guide you. So you can enter in the weight, etc and it will give you the price from many courier options. Then you can finalize the deal with the buyer.

Are you sure you will be charging enough, I like low fees, but I also you want you to stay around because things are paying out. My median sale price is $200, if I was selling on ebay, I would wind up paying $30 in fees alone, and they move a much greater volume than this site ever will. Even if the fees were 3%, I would pay paypal 3% and walk away from that same sale only paying $12 in fees.

BTW, how is ebay and amazon being offered free? Did you find a way to get an affiliate program set up through them?

Sigh, there's one in every group

Thanks for your hard work Macks, keep it cheap.

I would like to think of it as a simpler and cheaper Bricklink, with a feedback system, payment tools, shipping tools.........

During the transaction, a seller will be able to use a state of the art shipping calculator for dozens of shippers across the world to calculate exact shipping costs.

Will there be an option to list something for longer than 30 days? Like a list it until it sells type of thing or will we just renew the listing every 30 days?

We want people to move product. If you want to put a Monster Fighters zombies set on here for $600, its most likely not going to sell. It helps make sure that the content is fresh and current. If its not selling, maybe its priced too high. You will be able to easily relist and you can adjust your price if you want. At the start, there will be no such thing as unlimited time listings. Maybe in the future there will be different options.

During the transaction, a seller will be able to use a state of the art shipping calculator for dozens of shippers across the world to calculate exact shipping costs.

This will be great, for european sellers that have to ship to other european countries or USA

But do you try to make agreement with any shipping company to have better prices?

We want people to move product. If you want to put a Monster Fighters zombies set on here for $600, its most likely not going to sell. It helps make sure that the content is fresh and current. If its not selling, maybe its priced too high. You will be able to easily relist and you can adjust your price if you want. At the start, there will be no such thing as unlimited time listings. Maybe in the future there will be different options.

Do you think to show a "book" with the list of the prices like the book of the stock market?

But do you try to make agreement with any shipping company to have better prices?

Don't forget, we are not the people shipping the product. Its any of the sellers. So any discounts would never carry through to everyone else. All sellers are essentially their own company. Everyone also sells at different volumes, so I really don't think that would work out here. We are showing people all the available options and to try and eliminate guestimates and also save them the time of going to USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc

Do you think to show a "book" with the list of the prices like the book of the stock market?

I don't understand your question.