Introducing Brick Classifieds and More Data!!

Introducing Brick Classifieds!!!

We are getting closer to releasing what we will call the beta version of the new Brick Classifieds feature here on BrickPicker.com and are very excited about it. To share in that excitement we have decided to release a short introduction video that will give a little more insight as to what we are doing. Our goal with Brick Classifieds is to give buying, selling and trading options that will hopefully work for just about everybody. If you are a big eBay fan, you can advertise your listings for FREE! Same for those of you are prefer to sell on Amazon.com. Within a few short clicks, you will be able to have your listing on our site so that other BrickPicker members can find the sets they are looking for.

In addition to posting your eBay and Amazon listings for FREE, you will be able to post local and personal LEGO listings for a one time, small fee...usually a dollar or less. There are no expensive commissions to be paid, yet you will have access to a quality feedback system, transaction, payment and shipping modules and other features. Most of all, you get the advantage of advertising your sets on a very active LEGO specific website, to thousands of engaged and interested BrickPicker members. Jeff and I are hoping that the low advertising fees and the active and growing BrickPicker community will be the catalyst to a very successful LEGO marketing option that will benefit everyone.

Check out our Brick Classifieds Introduction page: http://www.brickpicker.com/classifieds

More LEGO Data!!

We are also very happy to announce that we have come to an agreement with our eBay data provider to get localized data feeds from the following territories: United Kingdom, Germany and Australia. Having these datasets on a monthly basis will allow our international members to get more accurate values of their LEGO collection. It will also give everyone as a whole a much better outlook at the LEGO secondary market globally.

We feel that these two huge changes will help to make BrickPicker.com the best resource for LEGO pricing, collecting, buying, selling and trading!

• Like 1

YES,YES,YES!!! Can't wait! Gotta love the free fees! Are there no fees for posting our sale here on BrickPicker or no fees posting on eBay or Amazon? Great up date, Mack Bros.!

There is a small fee of a dollar or less to post a non-eBay or Amazon listing.

YES,YES,YES!!! Can't wait! Gotta love the free fees! Are there no fees for posting our sale here on BrickPicker or no fees posting on eBay or Amazon? Great up date, Mack Bros.!

If you read the post or watched the video you should have been able to answer this question yourself, no? Sounds like a winner to me. Great job guys! You know what you are doing!!

Are you sure you will be charging enough, I like low fees, but I also you want you to stay around because things are paying out. My median sale price is $200, if I was selling on ebay, I would wind up paying $30 in fees alone, and they move a much greater volume than this site ever will. Even if the fees were 3%, I would pay paypal 3% and walk away from that same sale only paying $12 in fees. BTW, how is ebay and amazon being offered free? Did you find a way to get an affiliate program set up through them?

Are you sure you will be charging enough, I like low fees, but I also you want you to stay around because things are paying out. My median sale price is $200, if I was selling on ebay, I would wind up paying $30 in fees alone, and they move a much greater volume than this site ever will. Even if the fees were 3%, I would pay paypal 3% and walk away from that same sale only paying $12 in fees.

BTW, how is ebay and amazon being offered free? Did you find a way to get an affiliate program set up through them?

You have to realize that the Macks efforts are because they love LEGO and Its never been about the money for either of them. I think that has been pretty clear from the onset.

Are you sure you will be charging enough

I love this. If anyone chooses to want to pay more, we will setup special pages for you :)

Its a super simple process, the links to ebay/amazon are still just links to those listings and the full transaction will take place on those sites. We are just advertising them. You will see, it will be just as much of a win for them.

Are you sure you will be charging enough, I like low fees, but I also you want you to stay around because things are paying out. My median sale price is $200, if I was selling on ebay, I would wind up paying $30 in fees alone, and they move a much greater volume than this site ever will. Even if the fees were 3%, I would pay paypal 3% and walk away from that same sale only paying $12 in fees.

BTW, how is ebay and amazon being offered free? Did you find a way to get an affiliate program set up through them?

We just advertise the eBay auction, we don't circumvent them. It goes directly to the eBay or Amazon site, but you get additional eyes looking at your listings. As for personal listings, we are just posting the items and giving you the tools to make a sale. The deal is between the buyer and seller. We guarantee nothing, just like a newspaper ad.

More LEGO Data!!

We are also very happy to announce that we have come to an agreement with our eBay data provider to get localized data feeds from the following territories: United Kingdom, Germany and Australia. Having these datasets on a monthly basis will allow our international members to get more accurate values of their LEGO collection. It will also give everyone as a whole a much better outlook at the LEGO secondary market globally.

And Italy?

I'm crying..................

Hello from a poor italian AFOL

This just sucks!!! Like I didn't already spend too much time on this site and now you go and give us more crack. Now I truly am going to need a 12 step program. BP Anonymous, here I come. :) This site just keeps getting better and better. Thank you guys for all your hard work!!

More LEGO Data!!

We feel that these two huge changes will help to make BrickPicker.com the best resource for LEGO pricing, collecting, buying, selling and trading!

The classifieds sound like a great idea, nice work!

I was just curious about the data feed .. is it strictly sales from ebay US? Does it contain any sales from ebay Canada? I.e. is it a North America data feed? Not that it matters too much, but sometimes a buyer in Canada might be willing to pay more to a seller in Canada because we can avoid taxes and processing fees on more expensive items.

Can't wait to go "shopping." :)