41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Guest TabbyBoy

There is ANOTHER WAVE of 41999:

Look what's just arrived in my inbox...

Dear LEGO Fan,

Thanks for ordering with us.

We are happy to inform you that the limited edition LEGO TECHNIC 4x4 Crawler (41999) is now back in stock. Thank you for your patience in waiting for an update on your order.

A separate shipping confirmation with tracking information will be sent when your parcel leaves the warehouse next week.

If you have already provided us with your credit card details for payment, please note that we have not yet charged your card for this item and will do so when the item leaves the warehouse.

If we have already received payment for your order, thank you! Please keep an eye out for the shipping confirmation and expect your order to arrive within the usual delivery time.

If you have any further questions regarding this please reply to this email or call our customer service team on our freephone number 00800 5346 1111 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 8pm).

Kind regards,

Your LEGO Shop at Home team

UNQUOTE

Dear LEGO Fan,

We are happy to inform you that the limited edition LEGO TECHNIC 4x4 Crawler (41999) is now back in stock. Thank you for your patience in waiting for an update on your order.

A separate shipping confirmation with tracking information will be sent when your parcel leaves the warehouse next week.

If you have already provided us with your credit card details for payment, please note that we have not yet charged your card for this item and will do so when the item leaves the warehouse.

If we have already received payment for your order, thank you! Please keep an eye out for the shipping confirmation and expect your order to arrive within the usual delivery time.

If you have any further questions regarding this please reply to this email or call our customer service team on our freephone number 00800 5346 1111 (Monday to Friday, 9am - 8pm).

Kind regards,

UNQUOTE

Was it an order submitted previously?  The LEGO Shop at Home links are still ghosted.

Guest TabbyBoy

Was it an order submitted previously?  The LEGO Shop at Home links are still ghosted.

Yes but, it won't stop me checking LEGO Shop at Home every 1-2 nanoseconds! ;-)

Honestly, I think all 20,000 will be gone once they process the backorders.

Guest TabbyBoy

Darin... Me too, I was only kidding earlier.  Impressive stash and you have nearly as many 10220s as I do!  As per Ed's message, I'd put them in outer bags/boxes AND on shelves if I were you.

Dear LEGO Fan,

Kind regards,

UNQUOTE

NO, thi is the mail that lego sent to all the people that bought 41999 one month and half ago but didn't received it yet because there was a delay in the production (I received the same mail this morning)

I'm glad everyone enjoyed the pics. Thx for the warning on the crushed boxes on the bottom, most of the pics were taking before I boxed everything up, so they weren't stacked for too long, as I'm pretty picky about my boxes as well.  I own a donut shop that's over 3,000 s.f., and I only need about half of that s.f. for my business, so I a have couple storage rooms that I can use for legos...probably enough to hold about 500k in legos, so I don't have to worry about space. =) Plus, my shop is open 24 hrs, so there's always someone guarding my legos. lol  I started investing about 2 yrs ago, and i'm up to about 75k, on my last count. That's with roughly 25-30k cash invested, a lot of work flipping sets, and a little help from my buddy Chris Weidman. lol  My plan is to get to 250k in 2-3 yrs, then cash out half of it, to put down on a house, and rebuild my stash. Here's couple pics of some boxed up legos, and those darn FB's!  (my first investment) =(  I'm sure everyone struck out with those. 

Btw, I wanted to thank Ed, and Jeff for creating this site! It's awesome, and one of the best ideas ever! And also, thx to everyone for being so nice in here. I think this is a much nicer crowd than brickset. I don't really like to post much...just do a lot of reading, and all the info on this site is GREAT! Thx again

post-388-0-95078300-1379616830_thumb.jpg

post-388-0-14793500-1379616923_thumb.jpg

post-388-0-02884800-1379617166_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Or you can hook up with the Macks...the customer can get an oil change, have a donut, and buy some legos.

"Have an A1 day!" 

Or you can hook up with the Macks...the customer can get an oil change, have a donut, and buy some legos.

"Have an A1 day!" 

LOL...The one fringe benefit to owning a brick and mortar business is to sometimes have some extra space to store LEGO sets.

• Like 2