41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

They have always gone live at midnight est....on the dot. Though I still keep checking! How many lego stores are there worldwide? Multiplied by 10 sets each? Wondering how many were allocated initially for go live date. My store got 9....an it's smaller. Assume every store got 9 or 12. Legolands and discovery centers probably got 24 each.

Where is the damn news reports like in willy wonka?! But daddy I want a blue crawler!

Or at least a sesame street bulletin......do do Do. Do do Do...breaking news here...little bo peep has FOUND her sheep! Do do Do. Do do Do.

The have always gone live at midnight est....on the dot. How many lego stores are there worldwide? Multiplied by 10 sets each? Wondering how many were allocated initially for go live date. My store got 9....an it's smaller. Assume every store got 9 or 12. Legolands and discovery centers probably got 24 each.

Where is the damn news reports like in willy wonka?! But daddy I want a blue crawler!

Or at least a sesame street bulletin......do do Do. Do do Do...breaking news here...little bo peep has FOUND her sheep! Do do Do. Do do Do.

There are 103 lego stores world wide - 

with that said, at 10 per store, we have accounted for 1,030 of them in the market.

Picked up one yesterday. Great looking set (based on the pics... I didn't open it even though I really want to :frantics:). Also, the box is super nice coming with a different matte finish, almost like it has a coating on it or something. I will definitely get 1 or two more in the future for sure.

Hey All - 

Just got back from my lego store, and picked up 3 of the 41999 sets. They are very cool looking, and was able to get them in their original shipping box. - i was told by someone one the store i could only get 1, but when i went to check out, the lady behind the counter had no problem with me getting 3 - WIN!

SO....  How many were you able to get?

will you get the 3 sets out and take a look at the barcode area? There is a tiny 5 digit number below the number 6 of the barcode on the lower left. I would like to know if they are different in each box or they are the same. this is the only number I can see that can be the unique number. I asked a few times in different threads. I hope someone can provide the answer. I have not got the chance to go to the lego store to check, and I only have one in hand. Thanks.

• Like 1

will you get the 3 sets out and take a look at the barcode area? There is a tiny 5 digit number below the number 6 of the barcode on the lower left. I would like to know if they are different in each box or they are the same. this is the only number I can see that can be the unique number. I asked a few times in different threads. I hope someone can provide the answer. I have not got the chance to go to the lego store to check, and I only have one in hand. Thanks.

Hello - 

All 3 of mine have the number 118789 under the 6

Thanks

Who knows - hopefully there will be some way to tell without opening - if they packed them in order, that means i would have 3 in a row

I hope so too. I really want to find out my number without opening it.

I feel so stupid. My price sticker covered the first 1, so I only saw the 18789 number, and thought that might be the unique number.

Thanks again for checking.