41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

Now 10:52CST and I can't buy yet. I had originally planned be at the store in the morning; however, I was told the store would only be receiving six. 6!!! This a metrolpolitan location, people! Maybe they got ten and four went to employees. I was encouraged to be early or miss out. So I figure my best chance is online. Here's hoping...

I'm not gonna build it, I'm not gonna build it, I'm not... What's that? 9-10 power functions?!

So since this topic asked how many I bought. If my orders go through on the website, and my partners, and my girlfriends, and my moms and my employee's etc and I count the one's I got from the store's today with my partner...19 

which coincidentally was my number throughout highschool and college in lacrosse and football...I might have over bought a little  :senile:

So since this topic asked how many I bought. If my orders go through on the website, and my partners, and my girlfriends, and my moms and my employee's etc and I count the one's I got from the store's today with my partner...19 

which coincidentally was my number throughout highschool and college in lacrosse and football...I might have over bought a little  :senile:

I sure hope you clicked Brickpicker links before buying them :)

which coincidentally was my number throughout highschool and college in lacrosse and football...I might have over bought a little :senile:

So.....you feel pretty good about this set then? Lol

Just got this message while ordering BTTF:

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties and your order may take up to 24 hours to process. Please note that if your order qualifies for promotions, they will be applied after we have processed your transaction. Express shipping options and payment using VIP rewards are not available during this time. Product availability may also be inaccurate during this time. Your order confirmation email will be delivered after your transaction has been processed.

If you have any questions, please call our friendly Consumer Service Experts at the number shown at the bottom of this page. Please note that we are also unable to accept phone orders at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

After calling one of our Lego Stores in Toronto CAN earlier tonight, rep on the phone said she can hold one for me (even without me asking)...and that they were selling today already but still have 56-57 left for tomorrow.  Seems like a lot.  Guess there is no rush for me.     

I ordered one and already received a confirmation email.  I went back to order a second one and I guess because of the time change it wanted to give me the Mini Mech Lego set (not the hot dog cart) and wanted to charge me $14.95 shipping.  Maybe the free shipping deal is over right now?