75313 - UCS AT-AT

exciter1

23 minutes ago, Pseudoty said:

This picture best demonstrates both the size and overall value. If you told people that the Saturn V was a $120 set and then ask how much they think the AT-AT costs I bet most would say between $200-300. No way would anyone guess $800. Some might even have a heart attack. 😂

0BED50EE-8237-4FB4-8706-D636337FB2A2.jpeg

Edited by Mathew
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mathew said:

This picture best demonstrates both the size and overall value. If you told people that the Saturn V was a $120 set and then ask how much they think the AT-AT costs I bet most would say between $200-300. No way would anyone guess $800. Some might even have a heart attack. 😂

0BED50EE-8237-4FB4-8706-D636337FB2A2.jpeg

I’ve always thought the Saturn V was one of the best values out there for perceived value vs cost. Still surprises me it’s not a $175 set. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2021 at 4:42 PM, Pseudoty said:

I was on board to get one tonight.  However, after watching this video I just can't justify where they landed with the price of $800.  I am a Star Wars fan and would love to have it, but it really looks like a $600 set.  The UCS MF (which I already have) with it's detail far surpasses this AT-AT set which stood out to me finally during this video.  I know the GWP will bring this cost down IF you sell them, but still more work just to get it to the right price point.  In the end, I'm fine being jealous of those that get it, but happy to have $800 + tax to spend on so many other amazing sets.

6 minutes ago, BRIX23 said:

I was on board to get one tonight.  However, after watching this video I just can't justify where they landed with the price of $800.  I am a Star Wars fan and would love to have it, but it really looks like a $600 set.  The UCS MF (which I already have) with it's detail far surpasses this AT-AT set which stood out to me finally during this video.  I know the GWP will bring this cost down IF you sell them, but still more work just to get it to the right price point.  In the end, I'm fine being jealous of those that get it, but happy to have $800 + tax to spend on so many other amazing sets.

sure IF you know yourself and know you will never buy the set; but IF you ever do, you will kick yourself for missing out on the light saber

4 minutes ago, oneknightr said:

I decided to log in a few mins early and saw that it was available. Snagged one too. 

I was on early too, but had to have a freakin thanksgiving dinner..now in 15 second waiting hell

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TigerEyez said:

I’m in Canada emoji1063.png The metal LEGO sign showed up with the Saber but no Xmas set

You were on too early. Did this to me as well. But then I waited a few minutes past midnight and sign was gone and the reindeer promo was added along with light saber. Got mine and it all went very smoothly.