75313 - UCS AT-AT

exciter1

1 hour ago, Pseudoty said:

So no exclusive Minifigures all commons maybe with exclusive printing? I wonder if the neck has a slide through function and nice no Technic exposed legs. 

necks looks to be made up of the turbo tank wheel hubs...so no.

Super stoked about articulating legs..that was a key ask from me

37 minutes ago, starwarsxpress said:

it doesn’t look motorized thoughts ?

motorized was a pipe dream and if anything would have increased the price unnecessarily...the thing is huge...who has the space to "watch it walk"?

6 hours ago, exciter1 said:

75313 - UCS AT-AT - $799.99 - 6,782 pieces

Look at them for now and I’ll take them down later.

those legs look like $100+ builds individually (will be somewhat boring to build x4) and I can see that a tool is needed to lock and unlock the legs for articulation (clever way to get around the physical constraints).  It's well detailed for the scale and looks imposing...as ANY UCS AT-AT needs to be first and foremost.  Will display rather nicely, IMO.

58 minutes ago, Voltron said:

Lukes lightsaber GWP is going to be worth a pretty penny indeed.

I know eventually I can get 30% off rrp (AT-AT is869chf here) so I'd be happy to pick up the light saber for less than 120 on ebay or bricklink. I waited a while before getting yoda's light saber at 70eur.

On 11/2/2021 at 4:32 PM, starwarsxpress said:

I am a Star Wars fan first and foremost

Episode V is my favorite

I have long wanted a UCS AT AT

I see this, I like it, but I do not get goose bumps like the UCS Falcon

Will get it some day but not day one

I sort of feel the same way, but I think one in person trip to the Lego Store and seeing it on display will change my mind very quickly. 

7 hours ago, coelian said:

I know eventually I can get 30% off rrp (AT-AT is869chf here) so I'd be happy to pick up the light saber for less than 120 on ebay or bricklink. I waited a while before getting yoda's light saber at 70eur.

the buy-in for the Yoda Saber was much lower (w/ the Mos Eisley, if I remember correctly so $350), so its after market price settled at ~$80 (US).  I think IF (and it's a big if) LUke's saber can ONLY be gotten thru the UCS AT-AT...then should the after marker price SHOULD settle on $150-ish.  That and VIP points should make the early purchase of the AT-AT well "subsidized" (about $200 off).  Also the QFLL possibilities (if Titanic is any indication) you can make another $300-$500; making it "almost" free 😜

1 minute ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

the buy-in for the Yoda Saber was much lower (w/ the Mos Eisley, if I remember correctly so $350), so its after market price settled at ~$80 (US).  I think IF (and it's a big if) LUke's saber can ONLY be gotten thru the UCS AT-AT...then should the after marker price SHOULD settle on $150-ish.  That and VIP points should make the early purchase of the AT-AT well "subsidized" (about $200 off).  Also the QFLL possibilities (if Titanic is any indication) you can make another $300-$500; making it "almost" free 😜

or you buy both to keep them ? lol

any one have any idea on the Luke lightsaber gwp is it for sure that at at only ? looks like no one is definitely saying yet

would love to know the online and store distribution for it - if it goes as fast as Yoda's in store or they have lots of them

if it is at at only or with any Star Wars purchase

if only at at will they have it months later like the other large set specific promo gwp they have like on the coliseum or the football stadiums

any ideas anyone ?

1 hour ago, starwarsxpress said:

any one have any idea on the Luke lightsaber gwp is it for sure that at at only ? looks like no one is definitely saying yet

would love to know the online and store distribution for it - if it goes as fast as Yoda's in store or they have lots of them

if it is at at only or with any Star Wars purchase

if only at at will they have it months later like the other large set specific promo gwp they have like on the coliseum or the football stadiums

any ideas anyone ?

yes 1 for 1 on the atat,  it is pretty low for stores,  online never know and down the road never know either.  Part of the game.   

• Like 2