Star Wars: Rebels

Darth Lego

7 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Man, this last episode felt more like a Star Trek episode than Star Wars.  With a few minor modifications, this could have been an episode from early season of DS9 or Voyager. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

It was beautiful. I watch with my older boys (9 and 12) every week, and they both said, "that was weird... but gooooood." 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, you mean this half-trained padawan and his moody youngling? :) Yeah, I also own kindergarten when it comes to math :P  Ahsoka though... I am placing a lot of hopes in some of the EU lore placing DV as so much less than when he was AS. That and the Mortis implication, they brought up the scene of Light Force revival, something tells me that episode wasn't for nothing. At least a guy can hope ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Darth_Raichu said:

I am afraid Ahsoka is not going to survive this season finale.  We all know DV is not going to be defeated then

I'm wondering if another character may not survive as well. That hug was reminiscent of the one in TFA.

There are a few scenes from the finale episodes in that Mid-Season trailer for those who haven't seen it:

The multiple temple shots, 3rd Inquisitor, "Call me Old Master" guy and the fight with Vader are still ahead. 

2 hours ago, Vinetu said:

Oh, you mean this half-trained padawan and his moody youngling? :) Yeah, I also own kindergarten when it comes to math :P  Ahsoka though... I am placing a lot of hopes in some of the EU lore placing DV as so much less than when he was AS. That and the Mortis implication, they brought up the scene of Light Force revival, something tells me that episode wasn't for nothing. At least a guy can hope ;)

Lol.  Kanan was at least on par with the Grand Inquisitor when he faced Vader so he was not that weak.  Ahsoka seems to be a lot stronger than 2 lower Inquisitors.  Ezra is getting stronger too.  Point is all 3 need to band together if they hope to defeat Vader and that is a huge IF.