The Book of Boba Fett - Disney+ *Could Contain Spoilers*

Bold-Arrow

22 minutes ago, melting said:

Hmm,  best episode yet of Book of Boba Fett was all about the Mandalorian.

Since my wife watches Mando, I told her she has to watch BOBF now. I will probably just sit with her and FF through Tusken and flashback parts and I'll just summarize for her until episode 5.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maestro said:

Could it be that that was not the intended episode but they threw it in because Boba is so dull and boring. Mando is coming in to kick some a$%? I'm not that keen on his acting. Have to say I really enjoyed both seasons of the Mandolorian.

I doubt that. It's too polished, produced and executed to work in such a short timeframe of four weeks--throwing in a mid season episode to save the series. Mando's narrative has been the traveler to introduce Fett, Ashoka, and likely Kenobi's stories into Disney+ and these Mando interludes serve as connective tissue between one story arc and the next. 

I gotta say that I love that Grogu sized observation blister where the Astro-mech used to be in the Naboo star fighter. The whol episode, including the joy ride down beggar's canyon, was pure fan service and it's what BoBF needed, even if Fett wasn't in it. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

I doubt that. It's too polished, produced and executed to work in such a short timeframe of four weeks--throwing in a mid season episode to save the series. Mando's narrative has been the traveler to introduce Fett, Ashoka, and likely Kenobi's stories into Disney+ and these Mando interludes serve as connective tissue between one story arc and the next. 

I gotta say that I love that Grogu sized observation blister where the Astro-mech used to be in the Naboo star fighter. The whol episode, including the joy ride down beggar's canyon, was pure fan service and it's what BoBF needed, even if Fett wasn't in it. 

yes this exactly.  its a slow draw 5 episode arc of Boba Fett mcu style of building an avengers team and showing how it comes together.  Boba, Fennec, Gamorrean's, Wookie, Rancor, Mando and so forth.  Then in episode 7 I am assuming as a guess Boba will be riding the rancor and his team will destroy the pyke's on Tatooine.  Who knows we could have Han or Luke and even more show up to join the team in Episode 6 or 7.  From that episode 7 it will create a launch point for all of the other forthcoming series.  Whatever one thinks of Boba Fett they have a great MCU vibe going on among all of the shows they are building and its the first time I remember a clearly planned thought out Star Wars story line across more than one movie or series in a long time.

Edited by starwarsxpress
  • Like 3

On 1/26/2022 at 9:52 PM, Mark Twain said:

Episode was awesome. Directed by Bryce Dallas Howard, too. One pretty major complaint, and it’s the chief one I have about BoBF— the most interesting parts of the show have nothing to do with Fett. We got an excellent episode of the Mandalorian.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery.  The throne has officially been passed; purposely.