The Book of Boba Fett - Disney+ *Could Contain Spoilers*

Bold-Arrow

So I take it that slow burn/build the character dramas are NOT popular with this crowd....lol

I thought the Mandalorian, Wanda Vision, and Loki were all brilliant character dramas and would say we’ve been pretty spoiled by Disney thus far in that regard. BoBF doesn’t feel like any of these at this point, largely because we already have an orphaned bounty hunter searching for meaning in his life—Mando’s story was Fett’s.

I think it’s going to get more interesting soon. It’s bound too. I actually think this might be the ultimate troll play—they know we aren’t going to stop watching so I guess we enjoy the ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

I wonder if any of the flashbacks contain scenes of Boba using Han in Carbonite to keep his frozen chips and peas at temperature on the way back from the supermarket.

More importantly I hope the Rancor overcomes its depression. Then next week we can zoom in on Boba's collection of toenail clippings.

Zzzz

There are a few scenes in Episode 3 I'm going to have trouble defending.

Only a few?

I wonder if any of the flashbacks contain scenes of Boba using Han in Carbonite to keep his frozen chips and peas at temperature on the way back from the supermarket.
More importantly I hope the Rancor overcomes its depression. Then next week we can zoom in on Boba's collection of toenail clippings.
Zzzz

“Keep a eye on them…oh sorry, it’s an expression.”
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Mark Twain said:

It's nice to see that we've moved on from the Dances with Tusken Raiders plot to the Free Wily Rancor edition. The cyborg teen gang sure do have some nifty mopeds, I mean speeder bikes! 

I don't get who the audience is for the show. Teens, preteens? Certainly not adults, right? 

Those Vespas were the most Disney thing to date. Favreau wrote it and there is concept art, so we can’t blame RR 100%.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Alpinemaps said:

Did we really need every Hollywood cliche in that chase though? Car ramming the bikes, biker getting knocked over/out, pedestrians getting nearly hit. But of course the kickers are the painting and the car full of fruit.

A fruit stand and a mural crossing the road to run through. Lol

Did we really need every Hollywood cliche in that chase though? Car ramming the bikes, biker getting knocked over/out, pedestrians getting nearly hit. But of course the kickers are the painting and the car full of fruit.
That had to be one of the slowest moving chase scenes I have ever watched. It looked like someone could have been going at a light jog and kept pace. I guess Vespa "speeders" can't go too fast.

If I didn't love all things star wars so much I would be giving up on this show after episode 3.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Like 6

On 1/12/2022 at 9:50 AM, Pseudoty said:

I had no idea Jennifer Beals was in it.  I will be watching tonight's episode with renewed interest

The scene which cemented my absolute adoration to the divinity of the female form. Also the music just slaps and still does. I think growing up I may have seen the parody of this well remembered moment in the "Elvira: Mistress of the Dark" movie from the late 80's first but still.

Anyway, Jennifer Beals was striking as Madam Garsa. No surprise there.
....Honestly I don't remember much else. :pardon: 

1 hour ago, Shortbus311 said:

That had to be one of the slowest moving chase scenes I have ever watched. It looked like someone could have been going at a light jog and kept pace. I guess Vespa "speeders" can't go too fast.

• Like 2