The Book of Boba Fett - Disney+ *Could Contain Spoilers*

Bold-Arrow

Hopefully they said "let's just get the crappy episodes out of the way" - This was a good one.
They should have had maybe 1 extended episode with the Tusken, and then had this one.

Even better, no episodes at all with them and using this episode to launch the series. Keeping the Tuskens mysterious would have aided the story.

Great episode. Hell, I even forgive its ridiculous Bantha love fest and bizarre Boba Fett cannot catch a rat droid scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Mark Twain said:

Even better, no episodes at all with them and using this episode to launch the series. Keeping the Tuskens mysterious would have aided the story.

But we needed those episodes to explain the bond between Fett and the Tuskens.  When Fett goes to war with the Pykes, and the other families abandon Fett, it will be the Tuskens who ride in to save the day.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, KvHulk said:

It was a much better episode. Though the whole scene where boba was practically pleading with the tatooine crime families to band together was... odd.

"Let's band together!"

"Uh, no."

"Ulm, ok! Then don't interfere! Cool?."

*Dead stare* "I guess"

8 episodes just isn't enough to do the plot scope justice and fill in all the back story

should have carried over the Mando model; and make each episode its own adventure

IDK..all the flashbacks are getting a bit tedious.  Would have been better to just show the entire series backwards like in Momento

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

I know I would have preferred linear storytelling. I have no problem if they started “5 years ago” or if they would have just started at the Sarlacc pit.

the whole series should be re-titled: Boba Fett While in the Bactic Tank

considering how iconic Boba Fett in Armor is...this series has way too many scenes in his underwear

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/19/2022 at 8:41 PM, KShine said:

Hopefully they said "let's just get the crappy episodes out of the way" - This was a good one.

They should have had maybe 1 extended episode with the Tusken, and then had this one.

I managed to make it through the last two episodes back-to-back without falling asleep once so they're definitely on the upswing.

• Haha 2