The Book of Boba Fett - Disney+ *Could Contain Spoilers*

Bold-Arrow

Strictly following the timeline in the Star Wars Universe, Ahsoka would be in her mid 40s during BoBF/The Mandalorian. She isn't the kid from Clone Wars anymore. I think Rosario Dawson is a great choice.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Dawson is well cast for the role age wise, but Boba Fett is only supposed to be entering his 40s, so Temuera Derek Morrison at age 61 is probably too old for the role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dawson is well cast for the role age wise, but Boba Fett is only supposed to be entering his 40s, so Temuera Derek Morrison at age 61 is probably too old for the role.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, but he also got swallowed and partially digested. I'm guessing that would prematurely age a fella.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Temuera Derek Morrison could be (should be) great as Boba (and he looks good, even at his age) - the story being told isn't his fault.

Let's hope they don't pull a Boba with Ahsoka - although with Filoni in charge of it (and Ahsoka being his baby), it really should be good (as long as the powers that be stay out of it).

Edited by KShine

21 hours ago, KShine said:

Temuera Derek Morrison could be (should be) great as Boba (and he looks good, even at his age) - the story being told isn't his fault.

Let's hope they don't pull a Boba with Ahsoka - although with Filoni in charge of it (and Ahsoka being his baby), it really should be good (as long as the powers that be stay out of it).

Have to say I find him very dull. And it's not just the script imo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, maestro said:

Have to say I find him very dull. And it's not just the script imo.

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/01/temuera-morrison-boba-fett-talks-too-much-1234692888/

It is interesting that this news story came out after episode 4 had aired (and Boba has been nowhere to be seen on his own show since then).

Obviously, it's impossible for that to be anything more than a coincidence, but it does seem extremely weird.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KShine said:

https://www.indiewire.com/2022/01/temuera-morrison-boba-fett-talks-too-much-1234692888/

It is interesting that this news story came out after episode 4 had aired (and Boba has been nowhere to be seen on his own show since then).

Obviously, it's impossible for that to be anything more than a coincidence, but it does seem extremely weird.

Interesting!

14 hours ago, $20 on joe vs dan said:

hurts resell of Yoda's/Grogu/Yoda's lightsaber tho...

just want to add to this...in hindsight, I'm thinking someone at LEGO knew about this episode, because why choose Yoda's lightsaber of all the options to make into the first LEGO brick-built light saber?

I have a feeling the next LEGO sabers are going to be a twin set for Ahsoka.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Well, that was a thing.

You were watching King Kong vs Mechagodzilla for much of the episode. The collateral damage was immense to stop some people from getting a spice fix. 

image.thumb.png.b1e4067149da30ad26aef93f9b55502a.png

Fennec continues to be the most qualified of the bunch. Boba has now been outshined by 4 bounty hunters on his own show. His plot armor is stronger than his hand-me-down armor, as the titular character continues to have to be rescued.

In the end I just wish there was more Fett dancing.

v.gif.b29c65137ce4ee6d3aa89eab2b4c6744.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1