9515 - Malevolence

stackables

The only place I can find this big'un is at Target for retail. Well, maybe a couple dollars less than that. And it is stuck right next to Jabba's (nonmoving) Palace.

Same here. My Target had three left for retail. All of the Jabba's Palaces were sold out at retail price though.

Thanks for your effort but found it on google :)

TOK beat me to it. Am I correct in that it is the same figure? The old one from 7656 is pretty bad compared to the Clone Wars version, which you don't hear very often, if ever.

Yes same figure just double checked...

the old ona is really really ugly lol but I would want the new one for display alongside Darth malgus and Satele Shan... 3 favorite Characters from either ''universe'' then I only miss Jango Fett from new summer wave this year and ofcourse Mace Windu... . but not sure which Mace Windu to get....

Thanks for your effort but found it on google :)

Yes same figure just double checked...

the old ona is really really ugly lol but I would want the new one for display alongside Darth malgus and Satele Shan... 3 favorite Characters from either ''universe'' then I only miss Jango Fett from new summer wave this year and ofcourse Mace Windu... . but not sure which Mace Windu to get....

The only Mace Windu to get is the old one in my opinion! From the original Clone Turbo tank. Either LULS or the regular one depending on which one you like better

TOK beat me to it.  Am I correct in that it is the same figure?  The old one from 7656 is pretty bad compared to the Clone Wars version, which you don't hear very often, if ever.

The 2010 Grievous' Starfighter minifigure is the same Grievous minifigure you get with the 9515 Malevolence. The old one from the 7656 quite frankly looks hideous in comparison to the newer version.

The only Mace Windu to get is the old one in my opinion! From the original Clone Turbo tank. Either LULS or the regular one depending on which one you like better

I am really bad educated about those SW figures but the one I would like (found it on google) should look like (I Know i dont want the one from set with his starfighter cos his head is weird to me)

Mace_Windu_2.jpg

Not sure if its a MOCed one (from different parts) or from set but if it is from set I would appreciate someone more knowledgable to say which one :P