42113 - Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey **Cancelled**

brickvoyeur

9 hours ago, MasamuneHonjo said:

I wonder if that means some stores still have them as "first come, first serve."

No, since Smyths website is very good with regards to showing what is available in stores. Store I went to this morning had 2 available and both reserved.  There was a queue of 4 people ahead of me. All immediately made a beeline for the Lego aisle and all disappointed.  

Just now, Armin Jahn said:

There are a lot of new listings in UK

A lot is relative.  There have been 4 since 5am local time...  The number of new listings hasn't really increased exponentially.  

Basically any influx anyone expected on 8/1 did not happen.  Retailers at least in the UK that didn't have pre orders up did not list the product.  Seems like Target and Myers were the only places in AU and Target is reportedly not stocking at the majority of stores.  Denmark seems to be the second biggest influx but that's miniscule compared to the pie.

15 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

And the idiots are driving their own price down.  Lmao.  The stupid part is people were willing to pay 1500-1600 and they just kept making cheaper bin pricing.  Had a UK just listed for $918 USD.

my bet is 80% of these aren't people who dabble in lego long term, just see the price & rumors and joined the hunt for a quick £££.

17 minutes ago, Klownicle said:

And the idiots are driving their own price down.  Lmao.  The stupid part is people were willing to pay 1500-1600 and they just kept making cheaper bin pricing.  Had a UK just listed for $918 USD.

Most of these people are 1) amateurs and got lucky 2) never sold anything before or 3) paying on credit card and need to pay before end of month or all three

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

my bet is 80% of these aren't people who dabble in lego long term, just see the price & rumors and joined the hunt for a quick £££.

100% agree.  Once the stock dries up from the BIN, you'll see other flippers drop their price.  And eventually you'll see long termers start to hold.  Then the price will slowly start to climb back up.

In other news, United Arab Emirates just listed their first auction!  I love all the United States auctions, you can clearly see people drop shipped and are charging a premium due to that on those US based ones.

Definitely will be a bump in new listings today, I'm showing 17 currently from midnight EST.  The peak from my tracking is 18 in the past week.

Edited by Klownicle