Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

17 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

Can just wait til 12/6-12/9 when double points are on with gingerbread for $99. The 30 offs that don't sell out will most likely go to 20 until gone and then you'll gain back the 10 in Points and get a decent promo.  Plus SW purchases will stack with the Obi wan

Temporarily out of stock 

sorry u are talking about mini GB house my bad

Edited by brickolodon

35 minutes ago, House Schubert said:

Our store ran out trees on Friday.

my store was out of trees today when i picked up my ninjago cities. i called cust service and they said they’d send me a darth vader pod. i was like meh. they switched it up to a 40353. still kinda meh/lol but whatever. i’m gonna try again for a christmas tree at some point. 

"You thought the Disney Train would sell out first...
But it just went on backorder.

You thought the Ninjago City would sell out first....
And hours later it finally did.

You didn't give the poor Carousel without GWP a second thought...
And now its GONE."

H0x9fPL.png

Edited by izx
Added screenshot.

19 minutes ago, izx said:

"You thought the Disney Train would sell out first...
But it just went on backorder.

You thought the Ninjago City would sell out first....
And hours later it finally did.

You didn't give the poor Carousel without GWP a second thought...
And now its GONE."

H0x9fPL.png

whaaaaat? no way...SoCal and SNV stores got it in stock so we good.

Edited by brickolodon

46 minutes ago, cory730 said:

Target gonna have nice 50% off sale on their sold out sets. Nice

Had 99 Central Perk in cart.  Can't do it. Great sets on sale. 50% off US capital. Gonna get banned tonight. Anyone know if Technic Rally Car really retiring?  Sorry I mixed all groups in this one post. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Brian Briggs said:

Cloud City is still available here at almost 10 a.m. Either they have plenty of stock or there's only minimal interest even at 30% off.

I´d say both are true. Might even continue into Monday if it doesn´t sell out.  Note the Mack truck also failed to sell out.

• Like 1

I was in Wien Lego store yesterday, planned to buy 2 Cities, walked in 9:05 and was able to grab just the last one, guy who came 15 sec after me was very sad, promos I got: the Tree, Santa polybag, some paper bag and Black Friday Brick which I sold for 18€

I was in Wien Lego store yesterday, planned to buy 2 Cities, walked in 9:05 and was able to grab just the last one, guy who came 15 sec after me was very sad, promos I got: the Tree, Santa polybag, some paper bag and Black Friday Brick which I sold for 18€

Wonder if the Target orders are gonna get cancelled or go through!

Wonder if the Target orders are gonna get cancelled or go through!

Had 99 Central Perk in cart.  Can't do it. Great sets on sale. 50% off US capital. Gonna get banned tonight. Anyone know if Technic Rally Car really retiring?  Sorry I mixed all groups in this one post. 

Gonna be interesting. Ban hammer, canceled orders or do they decide not to care to get rid of inventory
  • Like 2

Gonna be interesting. Ban hammer, canceled orders or do they decide not to care to get rid of inventory