Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

I don’t need a City for personal build. I don’t need a City for personal build. I don’t....
I didn't need one and yet I had my wife schedule ordering one because I was going to be away from my phone at launch.

The amazing thing is that I didn't have to explain it, she just knew it was Lego and to buy it; I think that she's a keeper.
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, brickolodon said:

I tried once over limit and SAH just cancel order

That's what I would expect, instead of the banhammer. Perhaps they don't like people intepreting things linke LIMIT 99 or even LIMIT 20 literally?

13 minutes ago, Darth_Raichu said:

Meh, weak sauce.  Tree GWP is already gone on 2nd day

Enforcing the one-GWP-per-household (=LEGO account) restriction would be trivial (maybe not for SAH IT). As it is, the customer who won't even jaywalk can't refuse the GWP because there's no way to remove it.

13 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Agreed. Would be nice if they had allocated a certain Qty per day for availability through to Cyber Monday.  Was hoping for another with the carousel tonight.

Yep. Look at the Mini Batmobile fiasco.. gone on Day 1.5 of the 7-day promo. You'd think they'd produce at least enough to match the first run of the larger version.

4 minutes ago, allen9917 said:

Not necessarily a bad thing. It makes the trees you got even more valuable, and helps with buying decisions. Without the tree, I’m done with the remaining of the list and except maybe a couple of voltron and Ferrari garage.

Yup tree gone already is a good thing. The longer it's around the lower it goes. Mini batmobile too. 

5 minutes ago, allen9917 said:

Not necessarily a bad thing. It makes the trees you got even more valuable, and helps with buying decisions. Without the tree, I’m done with the remaining of the list and except maybe a couple of voltron and Ferrari garage.

Could we say the same thing with the mini batmobile too...I can see this easily being $150 by next year 

Just now, Leopard said:

Could we say the same thing with the mini batmobile too...I can see this easily being $150 by next year 

I got one for a personal build and was going to start with the mini, but your comment has just postponed that to at least next year. For that much resale value, I'm happy to Bricklink the parts and slum it with PDF instructions ;)

4 minutes ago, izx said:

I got one for a personal build and was going to start with the mini, but your comment has just postponed that to at least next year. For that much resale value, I'm happy to Bricklink the parts and slum it with PDF instructions ;)

9 minutes ago, Leopard said:

anyone know if the mini will be sent with the backorders? or is that it gone?