Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

1 hour ago, izx said:

O Canada!
Where Costco sells Liebherr Excavators
And Best Buy Assembly Squares....?

And you can leave your car unlocked while you go shopping. On second thoughts, maybe not such a good idea as someone might dump a tower bridge or 2 inside while your back is turned.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

13 hours ago, izx said:

Just City. Resort's been cheaper on Amazon with the 10 off 50 promo (which Target will certainly run at least once before the end of the year and Amazon will match).

Well no more tree promo will probably save me since money and change plans.  No PR, Voltron or Hulkbuster probably.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, raulaco said:

Are they not limiting the tree then? Thought it was a one per household online.

In the US, you get one with each qualifying order until they run out.  

7 minutes ago, kouks said:

Guess this means my orders that are on backorder will have no tree.  That is a little frustrating.....

Not true.  Many times they send the tree separately.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, kouks said:

Guess this means my orders that are on backorder will have no tree.  That is a little frustrating.....

Take a look at your orders on SAH.  My Disney train is backordered, but the Christmas Tree status is "In Process."  In my experience, that tree will show up on its own sometime next week, and the train will follow whenever.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dr Jedi said:

Take a look at your orders on SAH.  My Disney train is backordered, but the Christmas Tree status is "In Process."  In my experience, that tree will show up on its own sometime next week, and the train will follow whenever.

Recently, it's only if you ordered another in-stock item with it.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ed Mack said:

In the US, you get one with each qualifying order until they run out.  

Not true.  Many times they send the tree separately.

Nah, I thought that's why we got wise and started adding something small and inexpensive like a keychain or CMF so that they shipped out your promo with the part of the order that they could fulfill

Edited by hockeyweasel
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Recently, it's only if you ordered another in-stock item with it.

Yeah, I spaced that little trick last night.  Still, if the tree wasn't going to ship until the train was ready, wouldn't the status just be "In Warehouse," or something like that?  "In Process" makes me think they're getting ready to ship that sucker.  

Particularly on a weekend when TLG is shipping out so much product, I wonder if their first move isn't just to ship product, no matter the circumstance.

3 minutes ago, Dr Jedi said:

Yeah, I spaced that little trick last night.  Still, if the tree wasn't going to ship until the train was ready, wouldn't the status just be "In Warehouse," or something like that?  "In Process" makes me think they're getting ready to ship that sucker.  

Particularly on a weekend when TLG is shipping out so much product, I wonder if their first move isn't just to ship product, no matter the circumstance.

You have it backwards.

30 minutes ago, hockeyweasel said:

Nah, I thought that's why we got wise and started adding something small and inexpensive like a keychain or CMF so that they shipped out your promo with the part of the order that they could fulfill

The past couple nights, I was adding a CMF when my order included items on backorder, like 80103. In the past, this has helped make sure the promo comes even if the other items don't ship for a week. Already had a Capitol canceled, so we'll see what happens with an order like that one.