Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

22 hours ago, BuckeyeFanDan said:

I have been on the fence about this set for awhile.  If I get one, it would be for personal build.  Just not sure how it would look in a setup with the modular buildings.  Has anyone incorporated this in their city layout and do you think it fits in ok?

look at this video

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BillyBricks said:

The past couple nights, I was adding a CMF when my order included items on backorder, like 80103. In the past, this has helped make sure the promo comes even if the other items don't ship for a week. Already had a Capitol canceled, so we'll see what happens with an order like that one. 

That’s genius. 

30 minutes ago, rich79 said:

Different sets on sale @Lego. 

Are on sale!!!!

Are the ones we hoped for on sale also (carousel, ship in bottle, speed champions Porsche, hulkbuster)?   I wanted to clarify if you're suggesting THESE are the 30% off sets... and that a switcheroo occurred. 

Edited by MusiKyle

4 minutes ago, MusiKyle said:

Are the ones we hoped for on sale also (carousel, ship in bottle, speed champions Porsche, hulkbuster)?   I wanted to clarify if you're suggesting THESE are the 30% off sets... and that a switcheroo occurred. 

Those are the Euro sets for 1st Dec. US ones are as per the sticky.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Legoboy said:

Yes, very disappointing ?

you are pretty "selfish" and do not get it.. the discounts are not meant for us but for the "illiterate hordes" whose eye twinkle at the "unimaginable" 20 % off sale.. I have just witnessed that in a local toy store. that couple was pondering whether or not purchase some medium-scale City set roughly around 40 USD (discounted by 15 prct).. and later on I saw them in the parking garage driving some 80.000 EUR car.. these are simply "combinations" that I have to admit - I do not get.. 

39 minutes ago, crayxlp said:

you are pretty "selfish" and do not get it.. the discounts are not meant for us but for the "illiterate hordes" whose eye twinkle at the "unimaginable" 20 % off sale.. I have just witnessed that in a local toy store. that couple was pondering whether or not purchase some medium-scale City set roughly around 40 USD (discounted by 15 prct).. and later on I saw them in the parking garage driving some 80.000 EUR car.. these are simply "combinations" that I have to admit - I do not get.. 

Maybe having the 80k car is the reason why they couldn’t afford the LEGO set, or saving on things they don’t need is the reason they can afford the 80k car.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

looking forward to Cyber Monday....i got just one sale in mind Perks for $47.99 @WMT

I dont deal with people packs anymore but if you do - 40% off $23.99 https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-City-People-Pack-Adventures/dp/B07BHG8J23/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=LEGO+City+People+Pack+–+Outdoors+Adventures+60202&qid=1575165430&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-1

Carousel will be best buy for Dec 1st sale...listed retiring soon here but not SAH.

Edited by brickolodon
  • Like 1

looking forward to Cyber Monday....i got just one sale in mind Perks for $47.99 @WMT
I dont deal with people packs anymore but if you do - 40% off $23.99 https://www.amazon.com/LEGO-City-People-Pack-Adventures/dp/B07BHG8J23/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=LEGO+City+People+Pack+–+Outdoors+Adventures+60202&qid=1575165430&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-1

What are perks?