Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

4 minutes ago, brickolodon said:

another round is up! in for 3

Gonna sit this out after having 1x apocalypseburg cancelled and then 5x ninjago city cancelled.  Ordering from Target better...  Feel that if I order a parisian, my carousel will get canceled also lol....  

They are definitely canceling selectively because i ordered apocalyseburg and ninjago city within 10 minutes of midnight...  some type of softer ban hammer going on... 

Good luck to rest of you all...

Edited by thelovemachine

4 minutes ago, Belac said:

poof

That didn't last long and, for me, at least, about a break-even with LEGO Shop at Home.  Lego only charges the state 6.25% sales tax while WM charges the full local 10% sales tax.  So, while WM was $7 cheaper, half of that would have been gobbled up in taxes.  Then, factor in 5% VIP points...slight favor still to LEGO Shop at Home.  Now, if those damn freebies were still available.... 

Anyone else have that experience - LEGO Shop at Home charging less tax than Target /  WM / local stores?

35 minutes ago, thelovemachine said:

Since no GWP, I'll buy one at walmart lol!  Thx Stuco!!

Walmart is was 35% off. LEGO Shop at Home is 30% + 5% VIP. There's a much higher chance of Walmart cancelling my order than LEGO Shop at Home.

And for their shady, arbitrary and unexplained cancel policy, I'd rather not give my business to Walmart. And those of you who're still 'uncancelled' should stand in solidarity with your misfortunate brothers and sisters.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, izx said:

Walmart is was 35% off. LEGO Shop at Home is 30% + 5% VIP. There's a much higher chance of Walmart cancelling my order than LEGO Shop at Home.

And for their shady, arbitrary and unexplained cancel policy, I'd rather not give my business to Walmart. And those of you who're still 'uncancelled' should stand in solidarity with your misfortunate brothers and sisters.

I'm all for against arbitrary canceling...  They have limits in place now... 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, elmaslıefendi said:

I wonder how many they had.

Cloud City took 20 hours to sell out. Carousel took 50 minutes. Makes you wonder if one is just much more desirable or if it's stock difference.

Cloud City just isn't desirable if you look at product reviews of that set, and I'd have to agree. That ridiculously small Slave l alone was a total turn-off for me.

Glad I was able to order both the Carousel and Ninjago City with a Christmas tree each this Black Friday weekend.

Edited by Brian Briggs

I did both WMT and SAH, so, win win
  • Like 1