Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 Deals

Bold-Arrow

3 minutes ago, elmaslıefendi said:

I wonder how many they had.

Cloud City took 20 hours to sell out. Carousel took 50 minutes. Makes you wonder if one is just much more desirable or if it's stock difference.

RRP has an influence too. I think Apoclalypseburg was really low on stock and was the quickest OOS followed by Carousel, Ninjago City, Tron, Winter Train and the others were still around next day.

4 minutes ago, joneyyy1981 said:

this is why i voted Brexit. damn Europeans get everything 1st ?

well yeah, from the technical point of view, I have to agree that the actions "by the stroke of a midnight" are in a continental Europe by an hour earlier.

nevertheless you have so many official LEGO brick shops in UK, mostly that "disgusting" anchor store in London (Leicester Square?) where are all the big event held.. so dont bark and just hush up!

Just now, brickolodon said:

Did you PMed it or same price in Target stores?

The only thing I think that needs to be PMed is the Capitol. My brother picked two up for me a few states away. I managed a decent looking Dragon Pit, a Ferrari Garage and actually found a few 60% off clearance sets at Kohls when I went to pick up a couple things I used Kohls Cash on.