10246 - Detective's Office

DadsAFOL

How many 10246 Detective Offices do you have?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How many 10246 Detective Offices do you have?

• 50 or more. I am the heir to Emazers.
    • 20-49
    • 10-19
    • 5-9
    • 2-4
    • 1 (for resale not personal build)
    • 1 (for personal build/undecided what to do with it)
    • None. I am Exciter1 and this set hasn´t been released in my location yet.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/30/2018 at 06:59 PM

When you look at the new 2015 catalogue. The new sets are nice. But I cannot pass on the fact that many sets are remakes. Maybe the lego designers will take a sabatical and will be going backpacking in Australia for a year? To get some creativity back?

Edited by Ciglione

And no wall of text from Emazers or cryptic comment from Ed.

While everyone was bantering for the last hour or so I've accumulated 12 more and will continue to accumulate.  The warnings were there and no one listened.  

Ok to much time wasted, must go prepack these for sale in 2024.  Also packing up these Droids left and right

While everyone was bantering for the last hour or so I've accumulated 12 more and will continue to accumulate.  The warnings were there and no one listened.  

Ok to much time wasted, must go prepack these for sale in 2024.  Also packing up these Droids left and right

Now the wolf comes out of his sheep disguise. Guys!!! Ravenb99 is a bloody reseller! We are on to you now Raven. Us poor lego collecting enthusiasts will have to live without this legendary set. Bad karma to you Raven!

• Like 1

While everyone was bantering for the last hour or so I've accumulated 12 more and will continue to accumulate. The warnings were there and no one listened.

Ok to much time wasted, must go prepack these for sale in 2024. Also packing up these Droids left and right

I'm in ATL right now, you shouldn't bother checking either lego store or the discovery center.

You're lucky.  I only got 8 total.  Had 20 in my Frys.com shopping cart, but as I was adding a stick of RAM for my computer, it poofed.  Took me forever to figure out what type of RAM I needed >.<

• Like 1

I'm in ATL right now, you shouldn't bother checking either lego store or the discovery center.

not bothering anything today with this weather!  Warehouse is like an igloo today.  I refuse to LEGO shop in the rain.  DC at least has the garage.

I was in AL all weekend, hit the one over there, nothing good.  Hasn't been much in stock lately at any of the 3 here.  DC probably the best just because no limits and such. Picked up 8 tumblers last week over 3 days in a row before heading out.  Told them I'd give them a few days off lol.    

• Like 1

What's old is new and new is old and is dead before it's even born.

So Ed, you are implying that we need to buy all new arrivals a.s.a.p. or it might be retired already after the first OOS and some already written off golden oldies will never retire or will be raised from the grave?

I have had enough with these riddler riddles. Time for Ed to give us our xmas gift and finally reveal the top secret info he has.

So Ed, you are implying that we need to buy all new arrivals a.s.a.p. or it might be retired already after the first OOS and some already written off golden oldies will never retire or will be raised from the grave?

I have had enough with these riddler riddles. Time for Ed to give us our xmas gift and finally reveal the top secret info he has.

My words of wisdom to you is to have a Merry Christmas and don't sweat the small stuff.  You'll have at least a week to buy these before they retire....