Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

Guest TabbyBoy
9 minutes ago, Mhd747 said:

Once again this set shows the difference between the lego market in UK vs USA

My local lego store today had loads. Plenty more in back aswell, hardly any interest from people, staff said set was selling but nowhere near as much interest as Saturn.

Unless they have production issues doesnt seem to be a good QF in UK ,as RRP is £20 and selling for £30-£33 shipped on ebay.

20171104_143912.jpg

Same with the 21309 and other good sets as it seems like some of the instore brigade miss out of the gems. Seeing a lot stacked up probably makes them think that 1,000,000 will be produced over the next 5 years. One hint of EOL and the shelves will empty PDQ.

BTW... I'd have bought the max if I was in there ;-)

Remember, it's not just a quick flip now, this set will be timeless and can only appreciate further when it becomes rare. My 250 sets barely filled half a pallet so they don't take up much space. Remember, they are cheap enough to post Worldwide too ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy
19 minutes ago, Shewie said:

Off to USA.

9OAcOd4.jpg

Yep, I'll be very happy to fill in the gaps in the US market. I have airline ex-colleagues who can take stuff over for me and it's how I brought some of my Mars Rovers home.

50 minutes ago, cory730 said:

Didn' know they were available. Bought 5 more. Thanks

Didn't know either, just bought another 5, shipped to a local friend, paid with my paypal card.    Something tells me the price is going to soften up next week.   What is everyone's strategy one these?   I am thinking sell 3/4's and save 1/4 hoping they dry up before xmas?     Or as Steve Miller says....    - take the money and run. ???  PP

Edited by plastic passion
spelling error