Ideas #019: 21312 - Women of NASA

Val-E

8 minutes ago, mtchrs said:

Some of the reviews/ comments on amazon are Hilarious, some complaining it’s double than Lego charge directly and others giving 1 star telling others to buy direct and not get gouged.
I don’t use amazon, can buyers who paid $100 or more return the products to sellers once they find out they can get it for $25?

Most of the time a buyer is never going to go back to the product page and see that the price has decreased or the dumb comments from other people. They got what they ordered and they are happy. You occasionally get unlucky and have to deal with a remorseful buyer. 

16 minutes ago, dmc said:

Yes. Or they can just say they never got it, or that they got an empty box. Any Amazon buyer who is displeased and wants to get their money back can figure out a way to do it. But most buyers will happily overpay and get their set and never give it a second thought. 

Cost of doing business on amazon. This is the rare set where you could eat one of 10 and still make a bundle. Even if one of five went bad you would still make money. 

3 hours ago, Captain_chaos said:

I really hope the order isn't cancelled, since as well as the two WON sets there is the F40, VIP promo, and 24-in-1 promo. Would be irritating to lose those.

That's exactly the same order that I placed. Showing as completed today but did sit at in warehouse for a few days.

4 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

Min

Mine sold pretty quick for $120 this morning.  I blame Cory.

as long as this stays the top toy, we'll be back there soon enough.  its quite surprising that shop at home is holding out this long.  i put in another order this afternoon and it has already shipped.

Edited by cladner

Guest TabbyBoy
Just now, cladner said:

as long as this stays the top toy, we'll be back there soon enough.  its quite surprising that shop at home is holding out this long.

SaH would be OOS if they didn't have such a meagre limit.

Just be careful of returns once people realise that they could get them at RRP. That's the risk with distance selling in the UK if you use BIN.

8 hours ago, plastic passion said:

Question for those who ordered from Target yesterday, - do you get a shipping notice immediately?    My wife's Target redcard was charged, it currently says pending.   No shipping notice though.   Thank you in advance, PP

-so I just got my tracking from Target, says they will arrive by the 13th ?    Taking the slow boat I guess....     PP