Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Still seems a bit much when I can pick up a stick to beat people with. :)

Just now, jeff_14 said:

well, this is worth collecting, although reviews on this is a bit disappointing. If it goes down to $130, I might bite. It's easily selling for $150USD at the moment in the US. I think the lightsabers are the winners. Those luke skywalker sabers that dropped to $90CAD on black friday, I unloaded them for $130USD plus shipping. Kicking myself for not cleaning out more.

10 hours ago, jeff_14 said:

$150 now. Amazon doing these dodgy tricks again, dropping sale items by $1-$2 per day. They did that with a bunch of Marvel Legends last year. The Iron Man Helmet was dropped from $129 to $79, then to $69, then a dollar each day down to $55 last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the baton to $129. That's a good entry point.

11 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

well, this is worth collecting, although reviews on this is a bit disappointing. If it goes down to $130, I might bite. It's easily selling for $150USD at the moment in the US. I think the lightsabers are the winners. Those luke skywalker sabers that dropped to $90CAD on black friday, I unloaded them for $130USD plus shipping. Kicking myself for not cleaning out more.

It is now $109.97. Time to grab it!

5 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

$150 now. Amazon doing these dodgy tricks again, dropping sale items by $1-$2 per day. They did that with a bunch of Marvel Legends last year. The Iron Man Helmet was dropped from $129 to $79, then to $69, then a dollar each day down to $55 last year. I wouldn't be surprised if they dropped the baton to $129. That's a good entry point.

Just a follow up, now $148. Expect $146 by maybe tonight, tomorrow, maybe $142 down to $140. This is some algorithm trick behind Amazon.ca. My friends work at their office as developer and told me to hang on tight on all the sales items until perhaps next week. If it does not sell,  it can go down another 20%.

4 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Just a follow up, now $148. Expect $146 by maybe tonight, tomorrow, maybe $142 down to $140. This is some algorithm trick behind Amazon.ca. My friends work at their office as developer and told me to hang on tight on all the sales items until perhaps next week. If it does not sell,  it can go down another 20%.

146 now for the baton as predicted.