Jump to content

Amazon.ca Deals


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

With prime day coming up, if anyone spots 40% off on some $12.99 sets please let me know. I know these aren't the most popular sets among the resale crowd so might not normally get mentioned. I Coordi

Bunch of sets at %25 off or more, of note:   - Fishing store, UCS Snowspeeder %25 off - UCS Hoth $180, - Batcave $197 - PC $120 Nothing that i'll be getting, was really hoping

Should be more along the lines of: "UCS/HTF investing at full MSRP is mostly dead".

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

actually got a saving over 51$ on msrp with tx.

 

While you are working on deals, check out this captain america shield, lowest over with another 10% off on prime

https://www.amazon.ca/Avengers-Legends-Captain-America-Shield/dp/B01B4NLML2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1513385029&sr=8-1&keywords=marvel+legends+captain+america+shield

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2017 at 5:13 PM, Zelgazra said:

UCS investing is dead.

I stand corrected. It is certainly not dead when you can get a $58 buy-in. I had $60 in credit and placed an order late last night. If I'd just waited (and been here when it happened, missed that too) I could've had a Hoth for free!! Daaammnn. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zelgazra said:

I stand corrected. It is certainly not dead when you can get a $58 buy-in. I had $60 in credit and placed an order late last night. If I'd just waited (and been here when it happened, missed that too) I could've had a Hoth for free!! Daaammnn. 

Should be more along the lines of: "UCS/HTF investing at full MSRP is mostly dead".

Edited by Sandwraith
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard from other group site that Amazon is not fulfilling those insane cheap lego. 

"train disappeared from my account (not in canceled orders), no cancellation mail or anything. But available at full price.

I like they extra length they went to manipulate customer accounts."

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, aloc_Acoc said:

I heard from other group site that Amazon is not fulfilling those insane cheap lego. 

"train disappeared from my account (not in canceled orders), no cancellation mail or anything. But available at full price.

I like they extra length they went to manipulate customer accounts."

my order is shipped and got what I ordered at very good price. did not ordera 58$ hoth . But in quebec they cannot cancel it they have to fullfill it

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

my order is shipped and got what I ordered at very good price. did not ordera 58$ hoth . But in quebec they cannot cancel it they have to fullfill it

The buyer is from Ontario 

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #x. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train 60051 Train Toy

In this case, we’re unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we’ve cancelled your order for the item(s), and you haven’t been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause. 

We hope to see you again soon.

 

Sincerely,
 

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

Edited by aloc_Acoc
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, aloc_Acoc said:

The buyer is from Ontario 

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #x. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train 60051 Train Toy

In this case, we’re unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we’ve cancelled your order for the item(s), and you haven’t been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause. 

We hope to see you again soon.

 

Sincerely,
 

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

it sucks, for the first time in my life i prefer quebec laws... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TargetZero said:

it sucks, for the first time in my life i prefer quebec laws... 

someone here got 3 train and 3 hoth at those insane price. it's kinda a stupid because if it's good for one, should be good for an other.. but here in quebec we are doing everything not the way others do.. take an exemple of legalising marijuana... here they will have more laws, for exemple we will not be have the right to grow some like ALLL the rest of the canada do.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aloc_Acoc said:

The buyer is from Ontario 

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #x. We recently discovered an error that caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

LEGO City High-speed Passenger Train 60051 Train Toy

In this case, we’re unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price(s). Therefore, we’ve cancelled your order for the item(s), and you haven’t been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for any disappointment this may cause. 

We hope to see you again soon.

 

Sincerely,
 

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

That's a joke. I got mine shipped.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...