Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

U-Wing Fighter is $55 (45% off) + 10% for prime. The way the math works out though, it's 50% off RRP before tax. Might consider taking the opportunity to grab some of the Add-On only small sets like Microfighters or Santa etc. 

Edit: Tie is now at $163 + 10%

Edited by Zelgazra

So AoH is out.. And so is  Scout Trooper & Speeder Bike. Which Btw pisses me off. Got mine in the mail today. two of them were ok but the third had a huge gaping hole in it. Returned but i cant get it at the sale price anymore.. looking at amazon the cheapest one is $75.  Oh and as of right now the cheapest AoH is 474.97.. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Struggling to see if i want to dip into some of the 30+% off on amazon right now. Thinking of getting some quad jumpers, heavy scout walkers, y-wings and coast guard heli's.. I know if im patient there is a chance to get a better deal. however there is also a chance that this is the best i will see them at. And these will be retiring soon. maybe even in time for this Christmas season. What are some of you guys doing?

1 hour ago, Substored said:

Struggling to see if i want to dip into some of the 30+% off on amazon right now. Thinking of getting some quad jumpers, heavy scout walkers, y-wings and coast guard heli's.. I know if im patient there is a chance to get a better deal. however there is also a chance that this is the best i will see them at. And these will be retiring soon. maybe even in time for this Christmas season. What are some of you guys doing?

30% off is considered" decent" in Canada. Most of the time it is only 20% off unless it is clearance. If you have something you think will earn your desire ROI, then jump in.

On 5/5/2018 at 10:32 PM, tacsniper said:

30% off is considered" decent" in Canada. Most of the time it is only 20% off unless it is clearance. If you have something you think will earn your desire ROI, then jump in.

Yeah i jumped in. 30% off is enough for me to make the $$ I want on them.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised nobody said anything in this thread about those Amazon Prime lego deals. Those hidden 15% deals are insane on some sets. Some sets are discount 20-25%, then you slap on that 15% prime plus another 5% with the aeroplan redemption. The marvel legends thanos infinity gauntlet was also on sale.

15% off Millenium Falcon 75192. I think this is the cheapest I've seen that MF go for. I just decided to buy one.

Lego Star Wars 6175771 Millennium Falcon 75192 Building Kit (7541 Piece)
LEGO
CDN$ 899.99  CDN$ 764.99
CDN$ 135.00 discount applied

update: thanos gauntlet oos now.....I think I punched in a few too many.
Edited by ChristopherJB
update.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 9:13 PM, ChristopherJB said:

I'm surprised nobody said anything in this thread about those Amazon Prime lego deals. Those hidden 15% deals are insane on some sets. Some sets are discount 20-25%, then you slap on that 15% prime plus another 5% with the aeroplan redemption. The marvel legends thanos infinity gauntlet was also on sale.

I can’t see where the prime 15% discount is applied. How does it work? 

Good for those who dont sell on amazon.. bad for those of us who do.. Resellers are not supposed to use prime for purchasing product we plan to sell. :( Im sure there are ways around it and probably not enforced But if you ever have to deal with Amazon to get your account un suspended you will know its not worth the risk.. 

14 hours ago, Rebel Bricks said:

So there was a 15% discount across the board on Prime Day?

Hope at least some of you caught that sneaky 15% off deal. It was mad panic buying on prime day. That hulkbuster ultron edition was also another one that was worth using that 15% prime on. Other notables would be taj mahal, technic porsche, carousel, and ferris wheel. For sure the MF was a good deal. I haven't seen it go 15% off before. Tack on that Aeroplan 5x reward that day and it was a sweet deal.

All the SW Black Series were nicely discounted as well.

On 7/31/2018 at 11:55 PM, ChristopherJB said:

Hope at least some of you caught that sneaky 15% off deal. It was mad panic buying on prime day. That hulkbuster ultron edition was also another one that was worth using that 15% prime on. Other notables would be taj mahal, technic porsche, carousel, and ferris wheel. For sure the MF was a good deal. I haven't seen it go 15% off before. Tack on that Aeroplan 5x reward that day and it was a sweet deal.

All the SW Black Series were nicely discounted as well.

Thanks - I will be more aware for next year! ?

• 1 month later...