Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

23 minutes ago, jimmajenga said:

That Baton got down to like $80! I still think it's waaay over priced :P 

TBH I agree. I think there is money to be made on the lightsabers, but the baton was not selling well on eBay from what I saw. Also expensive to ship as lightsabers and baton are odd shaped boxes. 

• 6 months later...

I'm not sure how the investment potential is on this, but Darth Vader's Castle (75251) is at $86.77 currently - that's about 42% off RPP of $149.99

Also just found SW Sandcrawler (75220)  @ $100.63 which is about 37% off RPP of $159.99

Edited by Shneebs

On 7/11/2019 at 9:52 AM, Shneebs said:

I'm not sure how the investment potential is on this, but Darth Vader's Castle (75251) is at $86.77 currently - that's about 42% off RPP of $149.99

Also just found SW Sandcrawler (75220)  @ $100.63 which is about 37% off RPP of $159.99

uggh these sales are to early for me.. not enough $$ to be spending on the deals. Also Amazon always scares me when i order from them. About 30% of the boxes are dmg in some sort of way. enough for me to want to return them.

With prime day coming up, if anyone spots 40% off on some $12.99 sets please let me know. I know these aren't the most popular sets among the resale crowd so might not normally get mentioned. I Coordinate the Lego donation for my LUG to the local children's hospital and these are the types of sets they want every year. Every dollar saved just goes towards more Lego for the kids. 

Thanks! 

Billy

• Like 5

Hey Guys!  I was wondering if anyone can confirm the sale price (dollar value) on Vader's Castle and Snoke's Throneroom for Amazon Prime Day.  I despise how Amazon does their invoicing for these deals, and I'm trying to see if the sums make sense.

Thanks for your help.

10 hours ago, Codes said:

Hey Guys!  I was wondering if anyone can confirm the sale price (dollar value) on Vader's Castle and Snoke's Throneroom for Amazon Prime Day.  I despise how Amazon does their invoicing for these deals, and I'm trying to see if the sums make sense.

Thanks for your help.

Throne room $36.27

Castle $66.99

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vodium said:

Throne room $36.27

Castle $66.99

Thanks, Vodium.  That's what I thought.  If you bought Vader's Castle double check your invoice.  What they did for me was subtract $66.28 from $149.99 and sold it to me for $83.71 + Taxes.  I'll try to post a screen capture later.  Did anyone manage to screencap the sales prices while they were live?

3 hours ago, Codes said:

Thanks, Vodium.  That's what I thought.  If you bought Vader's Castle double check your invoice.  What they did for me was subtract $66.28 from $149.99 and sold it to me for $83.71 + Taxes.  I'll try to post a screen capture later.  Did anyone manage to screencap the sales prices while they were live?

Yeah. Their invoicing for it was weird. Sadly I had bought the castles the week before so I didn’t get this weeks deal. Got a friend to get me some. Will have to get them to check their invoice I guess. Pics taken from a FB group. 

EA7E89F2-468F-497D-A238-B82EA07D0715.jpeg

EA2FC763-F4C7-4A59-91DF-B011FD0B6A18.jpeg

• Like 1

Thanks a lot, Vodium.  It was driving me bonkers.  I'll have to contact Amazon about this.  Anyone else have issues with Vader's Castle?  All my other purchases look to be correct.

EDIT:  Thanks to your screencap, Vodium, I was able to get the price adjusted!  Thanks again!

Edited by Codes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Codes said:

Thanks a lot, Vodium.  It was driving me bonkers.  I'll have to contact Amazon about this.  Anyone else have issues with Vader's Castle?  All my other purchases look to be correct.

EDIT:  Thanks to your screencap, Vodium, I was able to get the price adjusted!  Thanks again!

No problem. Happy to help. ?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
23 minutes ago, kouks said:

Must be dig up old Lego stock at Canadian retailers this week.   Just checked and Amazon had Porsche 42056 and Ferris Wheel (2 left) at RRP.   10248 F-40 (1 left) at $128 and Helicarrier at $320.

Have a bunch of Porsche's but got some of the others.  Thanks!  The Helicarrier is an odd comeback.  I think it is has retired for a long time.

• Like 1