Amazon.ca Deals

Zender

52 minutes ago, Rebel Bricks said:

haha, I'm watching this too. I think I'll get a few if at around $99. That was the price during black friday so I expect something close to that.

54 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

What do you think the resale value is going to be once they stop making this? Looks like it only goes for $50-$60CDN on eBay right now.

Deadpool went up to $29 now. That extra $2-$3 does matter as that's a 10% increase.

Baton $132 now. Getting closer to that $130 mark that I predicted. With all the price decrease per day, I think we could see $125. .com is going for $99USD, so if it goes under $130, you gotta hit that trigger as $99USD is around $133CAD at the moment. That's pre-tax.

The lightsabers are also under $117 now which isn't tempting enough. The Darth Vader saber would be a good pair up with the mask at $84.

https://ca.camelcamelcamel.com/Star-Wars-OBI-Wan-Kenobi-Lightsaber/product/B01LWPPV5B

Check this out and look at the chart from 2017. A dollar per day drop. Ultimate bottom on Black Series should be around Dec 18th. Don't wait until that day though. I think pulling the trigger on these price drops should being in the next few days. If you look to buy 6, you buy 3 tomorrow, and 3 more on Dec 16th. Amazon has a waiting period of a week before you can purchase another 3.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rebel Bricks said:

Luke's is down to $108. That algorithm is obviously doing it's work!

Yup, now not sure if there's a big difference between $108 and $99. The lowest this thing can really go is between $89-$99. It's time to buy some of this stuff now and next week. Historically speaking, the algorithm on the drops end on Dec. 18th. So if you intend to buy 6 of these, you buy 3 now and another 3 on the 17th. $108 for Luke's saber is really a good deal.

13 hours ago, ChristopherJB said:

Yup, now not sure if there's a big difference between $108 and $99. The lowest this thing can really go is between $89-$99. It's time to buy some of this stuff now and next week. Historically speaking, the algorithm on the drops end on Dec. 18th. So if you intend to buy 6 of these, you buy 3 now and another 3 on the 17th. $108 for Luke's saber is really a good deal.

I also pulled the trigger. Luke's Lightsaber at $105 and Vader's at $112. 

4 minutes ago, Rebel Bricks said:

I also pulled the trigger. Luke's Lightsaber at $105 and Vader's at $112. 

Good job, it'll go lower, lowest on Dec 17th, but as a reseller, you need to pull it now so the order of 3 limit is removed after one week of purchase. You get another 3 on Dec 17th/18th. Another thing is that you don't want to risk amazon pulling the plug on the sale.

39 minutes ago, ChristopherJB said:

Baton at 119 now, this is unreal. Can this thing go under $110? based on amazon's algorithm, it can possibly hit $110 by Friday.

I have faith that we can see under $100 for Luke and Vader's sabers.

Agreed, it seems likely they will drop below $100. I'm glad I got a couple now though, just in case the prices suddenly jump back up.

On 12/9/2018 at 9:05 PM, ChristopherJB said:

Another algorithm just hit the site.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B078XXPCTJ/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Now this is a good deal. I bought some at $49.99USD last week on Amazon.com, but $85CAD is not bad. If this thing goes under $80, you gotta pull the trigger.

Down to $76

3 hours ago, CupIsHalfEmpty said:

Amazon has an additional 15% off toys after adding them to your cart, and a certain website is offering 12% cash back for all of amazon.ca for the next 9 hours. 

Lego Batman Movie set 70914 - Toxic Truck Attack was already @ $34.99 (MSRP=$64.99), so with extra 15% off, brings it to ~54% off. Still don’t think I’m interested though... lol

EDIT: quite a few sets already at more than 30% off if you look around... Ninjago 70655 looks like a pretty good deal too at nearly 50% off after additional 15% discount... lots of good minifigs in that one, Lego Elves 41194 at nearly 50% off too (after extra 15% off)...

Edited by Shneebs

On 12/10/2018 at 5:12 PM, ChristopherJB said:

Baton at 119 now, this is unreal. Can this thing go under $110? based on amazon's algorithm, it can possibly hit $110 by Friday.

I have faith that we can see under $100 for Luke and Vader's sabers.

All the sabers have gone back up by $3-10, although the Baton dropped ever so slightly. So you were right about Luke's saber, but Vader's didn't make it below $100. That does make me feel a little better about getting one at $112!