10193 - Medievel Market Village

Spartikis

I also can't recall having seen the joust set discounted in the past year - I suppose it qualifies as an exclusive under Lego's 2013 policy change? I think I got mine for ~$110 on Amazon.

I think they were probably holding onto them because of last year's castle theme.  They might get discounted at S@H to clear out inventory.

• 2 months later...

This was around for such a long time. I would have expected it to be way up too the way it was tracking back then and all the talk about it, but my having been out for 3 years and seeing where it's at now, I'm thinking it might be one of those that people who wanted it got it, and newer sets filled in. Something to think about for other very long-term lingerers. Joust, for instance, I doubt anyone would thave thought it would hold a candle to this one, which in fact has mostly stalled, at least for now.

This set is a good teminder for the masses of people who think all lego will double amd triple amd go to the moon. Not every investment is a huge gainer. The key is to sell the slow gainers sooner rather than later. It has not been retired forever and thus people should not be too hasty. As i have said before group think is heavy on this board and people have to make good, researched, diversified investment choices. Not all roads lead to gold. I have 9 jousts and that is all. I love the set but am only hoping for a double 2 years after retirement. So far my whole portfolio is tracking at about 3.5% average per month. Which is fantastic.

This set is a good teminder for the masses of people who think all lego will double amd triple amd go to the moon. Not every investment is a huge gainer. The key is to sell the slow gainers sooner rather than later. It has not been retired forever and thus people should not be too hasty. As i have said before group think is heavy on this board and people have to make good, researched, diversified investment choices. Not all roads lead to gold. I have 9 jousts and that is all. I love the set but am only hoping for a double 2 years after retirement. So far my whole portfolio is tracking at about 3.5% average per month. Which is fantastic.

Exactly, some think if it does not triple overnight its a failure.

The UK RRP was

Kingdom's Joust isn't a bad gainer, if you were able to get a few when Amazon had them for $78.

They also had them at 92 for some time when I got mine...seems like a long time ago, but I still don't regret it. I don't care if others don't like this one. I buys what I likes.