10193 - Medievel Market Village

Spartikis

Might want to look into this set, its part of the previous Castle theme, released in 2009 i believe and is currently back ordered through July 16th, i imagine this set will be discontinued very soon. http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Medieval-Market-Village-10193

Ive got one of these built and one for investment but i would love to pick up a few more, like you said the price per piece is great and would be great for any medieval/castle village creation.

Very popular set and good bang for your buck. I can see this set doubling it's value a short time after it is discontinued.

• 4 weeks later...

I also purchased this along with 10217 Diagon Alley about a month ago from LEGO. Diagon Alley finally shipped last week. But this one is still on backorder until July for me. I wanted to build it and see if I liked it before buying a second copy for investment. (same thing I want to do with Diagon Alley, but haven't built it yet. It seemed smaller and lighter than I was expecting) Anyone else like Diagon Alley for investment? I know there was a blog on it on here...

I was at TRU this weekend and did not see any MMV in stock. Surprisingly they still had 3 Mill Village Raids in stock. All in great condition but unfortunately all with the TRU $20 markup on them. The best bet to get MMV is to order it from LEGO Shop at Home and hope for the best.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you could buy this set for $79.99, how many would you buy?

I would definitely pick up a couple. I don't think it will be a home run since it has been widely available for so long, but it is a very cool set that will always be wanted by Castle enthusiasts. I firmly believe this will be a $150-200 set in a few years, especially if the Castle line makes a true comeback like it looks like and people want to have this villager set.

I have 2 and have always planned on building one of them to go with some of the other Castle stuff.

• 2 weeks later...