Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

19 minutes ago, ravenb99 said:

guaranteed set now with caveman, lloyd and single points would seem better...

won't they be any promo with 2x VIP? i saw something on the calendar i think  with more than 125$ of purchase free exclusif (christmms)

and lloyd is true 25 october so ill get both

Edited by TargetZero

1 hour ago, TargetZero said:

won't they be any promo with 2x VIP? i saw something on the calendar i think  with more than 125$ of purchase free exclusif (christmms)

and lloyd is true 25 october so ill get both

LaLoyd is only until Oct 8.  Double VIP start oct 10-25 with a free small vignette set wsl.  throw in a small friends peice and can also get the keepsake box.

VIP.PNG

• Like 1

If you're waiting for 2xVIP, its a roll of the dice at best... last time it was in stock, it was back to out of stock in a matter of hours... who knows how many they have this time around... it could also mysteriously go out of stock from around Oct 9th to the 26th... ;-)

31 minutes ago, Shneebs said:

If you're waiting for 2xVIP, its a roll of the dice at best... last time it was in stock, it was back to out of stock in a matter of hours... who knows how many they have this time around... it could also mysteriously go out of stock from around Oct 9th to the 26th... ;-)

boa ill get has much has a want soon enough... this will not be limited, having real difficulty to buy lego at RRP.

Edited by TargetZero

yeah - 2 more.  running with the herd :) .  ok peoples this is your BIGLY  chance.  you can't say that TLG didn't make this set available now if they slap a sold out on it in a month or 14.  once the people who buy it every time its available notice this thread lighting up they'll be gone.

Edited by cladner

13 hours ago, KvHulk said:

Still available... Party. Is. Over.

FYI, a quick check of all the regions on shop.LEGO.com reveals availability only in the US, Canada and South Korea for now.  Europe and Australasia are still TooS and have been for weeks.  Hoping we get some in time for 2x VIP.

And the Saturn V is now OOS on US LEGO Shop at Home. (I'm new here, by the way. Hello!) I bought one yesterday. Just paid off the mortgage on my townhouse and pondering what to do with some of the extra money. Sure, some into the 401K, but I've recently been reading books set during the Great Depression - the money was just gone. So... just a couple Lego sets... not many, max 1 or 2 of each... just to see what happens... Mostly just for fun. And if I can buy two of something I want, sell the 2nd one later to subsidize the cost of the one I'm keeping... well then it's easier to justify buying myself nice sets... :)  I wish I had bought two of the Scooby Doo Haunted House I bought last year...

• Like 1

we're in uncharted territory with these large idea sets in terms of lifespan. 

i have to believe these super popular sets annoy the $][!t out of customer service when they can't keep them instock and they refer the customers to the secondary market which is what happens and then they have to hear it about the toy scalpers.

• Like 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V