Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V

exciter1

1 hour ago, roxio said:

BorderTerrier will not be happy 🐶🚀

The UK RRP needs to be confirmed first. If it's £109.99, I make £30 + WoN, still a great result. Why would I not be happy with that? It seems like Eastern Europe has already got some prices, even North of €140, so UK could be £124.99? This is why I've unlisted my last 4 21309s as it appears that the new RRP could be higher. Either way, they're going and I'm making a profit. At least the Tower Bridge was gone before I started, what a dud that is!

US has 2 new UPC's which means there should be another FF box like before as those are always different.

92176  673419343015

92176  673419344968

Old UPC's for 21309 were 673419277150 and 673419292177

Old EU for 21309 was 5702016000078

only see US batches printed so far,  nothing pulled up on EU.  All public information

Edited by ravenb99

4 minutes ago, Voltron said:

I'll miss tabby, even though his trolling was crazy lol. Hardly any UK brickpickers left that post now, was nice when there was a bigger community and could discuss UK related topics/issues, hopefully will increase again in the future.

He could have stayed, if there was any resemblance of him actually helping anyone. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

On 9/27/2020 at 9:45 PM, elmaslıefendi said:

I feel sorry for the cat. I'm not kidding!

It abandonded the biz 74 times, told everyone it was all over, offloaded so many sets that wouldn't retire, only to come back & go all in on a set that gets a remake now. Ouch. I'm certainly not happy about the reissue either, but I can imagine he's more furious right now than ever.

If something happens to Christiansen, we know the cat striked. Meow.

Told you.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, exciter1 said:

Yeah, he changed his BorderTerrier username to KiwiKing and then created a Tabitha Boyce account. He was in mod control after a couple days of his nonsense.

Lol @ Tabitha Boyce. Seriously made me spit up my bourbon while reading.  Only thing better would have been BlabbyToy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Voltron said:

I'll miss tabby, even though his trolling was crazy lol. Hardly any UK brickpickers left that post now, was nice when there was a bigger community and could discuss UK related topics/issues, hopefully will increase again in the future.

Many are on private boards these days. Any forum with ranking / points can become a bit of a contest:

competition.gif

Edited by Goblin
  • Haha 1

• Alpinemaps changed the title to Ideas #017: 21309/92176 - NASA Apollo Saturn V