Black Friday 2016

MrToes16

21 minutes ago, LegoPup said:

The Green Arrow promo is live at Gamestop.  It doesn't add to the cart so we'll see if it ships.

Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 6.05.01 AM.png

FYI... 2 different GS managers told me FREE promo is in store only. Despite how this reads. I think there will be a whole lot of angry/returns. Hopefully I am wrong!!

Edited by Martae54

10 minutes ago, Martae54 said:

FYI... 2 different GS managers told me FREE promo is in store only. Despite how this reads. I think there will be a whole lot of angry/returns. Hopefully I am wrong!!

I'm not convinced that I will receive the promo, but I figure it's worth a shot.

• Like 3

I kinda put that into the "what a LEGO employee told me today"

When I tried to order last night, the promo info didn't come up. When I tried this morning it did.

I may hedge my bets and go there tonight. I can always return one. But if I don't go I feel pretty confident that I will get one.

I kinda put that into the "what a LEGO employee told me today"

When I tried to order last night, the promo info didn't come up. When I tried this morning it did.

I may hedge my bets and go there tonight. I can always return one. But if I don't go I feel pretty confident that I will get one.

6pm, right?

1 hour ago, Alpinemaps said:

Yeah I'm going to have to watch prices and make a decision. GameStop opens at 5am.

The benefit for me is that there are at least 10 within 30 minutes of one another (pretty much alone a highway from one end to the other) so I have opportunity if one is already packed.

I'm leaving at 4:30am. If that fails, each Gametsop looks hopeless, I'll bust doors at Fred Meyer and grab some 50% off.

We are bias. We are on a Lego forum and I'm assuming we all like Lego. I called the GameStop in my plaza. (Wouldn't be shocked to see 10,000 people or more a day in that plaza) I called asked if they would give it early guy said no I followed up with "anyone call or ask about green arrow?!" He said j was the only one so far..this was Tuesday night. I think the chances of getting one is big if you go before noon I'm sure certain places have better odds. Also keep in mind the flood of green arrows on eBay the price will drop to 15-20 dollars. Is 2 hours of waiting and loss of sleep worth 15 dollars? I'll let you decide.