Black Friday 2016

MrToes16

Unless you can get them to price match an online price for the first one, doesn't really feel like a deal. All target store prices are inflated (full retail). Maybe I'm over thinking this.

Yep kind of felt the same. Sets are already 20% off at most retailers anyways. So this is only like 5% better. Thought about pulling the trigger on some of the larger sets but decided against it.

BOGO SOUNDS good but to us it really isn't. It likes 25% off which we get all the time...id save the $ for holiday clearance. These Lego XXL boxes seems to be the only thing worth while so far.

Oh I just got an email about door busters (directly from Lego) says store so I assume it's only in store. Only shows 3 sets 50% off on the email.

• Like 2

Managed to get a creative tower on the way home from Thanksgiving dinner and in the strangest of ways.  Checked in the toy section and the towers were all gone.  Took my kids to the electronics section (or is that now the entertainment section now?) and a woman had one there at a scanner.  After asking where she found it, she said she did not want it and gave it to me.  Karma maybe for not taking sets from little Timmy this past summer!

• Like 4

For the Dutch people: at www.kruidvat.nl they sell all Lego Star Wars at -50%. Prices are already 10-20% lower than Lego site, so effectively +/- 60% discount. Site seems being drained at the moment! Working very slow, buttons hardly function, your cart being emptied randomly.

So click on the product photo, order, take a couple more and pay before your cart is empty again :)

Just processed 2 orders, including Carbon Freeze Chamber 15 euro, Krennics Shuttle 49,50 euro, et cetera. Lowest seen so far in EU.

11 minutes ago, dmind said:

For the Dutch people: at www.kruidvat.nl they sell all Lego Star Wars at -50%. Prices are already 10-20% lower than Lego site, so effectively +/- 60% discount. Site seems being drained at the moment! Working very slow, buttons hardly function, your cart being emptied randomly.

So click on the product photo, order, take a couple more and pay before your cart is empty again :)

Just processed 2 orders, including Carbon Freeze Chamber 15 euro, Krennics Shuttle 49,50 euro, et cetera. Lowest seen so far in EU.

I managed to score a Clone Turbo Tank for €59,50 and an Encounter on Jakku for €36. 

Stuck in a 'website waiting queue' now, which doesn't seem to be moving.

Game stop was hilarious. Had a much longer line then I expected. About 20 people. The doors opened and it was very orderly. They once the three $100 3DS systems were gone the rest of the line walked out. I went up with my lone Dimensions set and they guy threw in a handful of the Green Arrows. Said there will be plenty left and to come back later and he will give me the leftovers.

• Like 3

I just called Dreamland and they tried to brush me off saying they can't check the price because the kruidvat website is down. This is total BS. If you place an order right now for any item they have at kruidvat they should price match afterwards. https://www.dreamland.be/e/nl/dl/price-guarantee-form

I'm just going to place an order for everything they have at kruidvat. Clone Turbo, Krennic, U-Wing, TIE, ... And fill in all the forms.

They can't check the website anyway. If they don't end up price matching, I'll just leave everything at the store because there's no obligation to pay anyway.