Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
I think most of the new releases will be slow movers except for the Bounty Hunters and Vader's Transformation.  Should be on-sale online soon enough.    I seriously doubt many people will be paying full retail for an overpriced ship that's barely in the film...

The rathtar set is junk.
  • Like 3

On 5/12/2017 at 6:51 AM, exciter1 said:

The rathtar set is junk.

They had the chance to do it right and make a maxifig of a rathtar and they botched that.  

Really the only summer wave sets that seem interesting is the Bounty Hunter pack, and Vaders transformation.  The tank is somewhat decent since it has another jedi minifigure to add to the collection.  Those jedi minifigures are always gold, and always spike in value to where they are almost half to a 1/3rd of the RRP of the set they came out of.

Alright well now this is interesting.

LEGO uploaded the summer set images to their server including 75191, a retail exclusive.

Buuuuut there's not 75193 which is also allegedly coming. I think it is because LEGO has 32 (33?) "normal" sets planned for 2017 and 75193 fits into that if you DON'T count Snowspeeder and the Falcon. So what is it? Why aren't we seeing it? 

LEGO uploaded the summer set images to their server including 75191, a retail exclusive.

Buuuuut there's not 75193 which is also allegedly coming. I think it is because LEGO has 32 (33?) "normal" sets planned for 2017 and 75193 fits into that if you DON'T count Snowspeeder and the Falcon. So what is it? Why aren't we seeing it? 

BB-8

9 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Where can we see this??

22 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Hey this isn't 2016 but it seems like I can't buy the Ghost microfighter ANYWHERE. Amazon has a few for $20. Yeah right.

I started watching Rebels and now I really want it...

If you want one for RRP plus shipping, shoot me a PM.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, CM4Sci said:

Hey this isn't 2016 but it seems like I can't buy the Ghost microfighter ANYWHERE. Amazon has a few for $20. Yeah right.

I started watching Rebels and now I really want it...

It's available for around 10$ on bricklink.

The Ghost really became one of my favorite ships after watching all Rebels episodes.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, c_rpg said:

It's available for around 10$ on bricklink.

The Ghost really became one of my favorite ships after watching all Rebels episodes.

Right now I'm seeing this... no way this is true. New, sealed, for $1? Free shipping?

ZROXXXV.png 

2 minutes ago, CM4Sci said:

Right now I'm seeing this... no way this is true. New, sealed, for $1? Free shipping?

ZROXXXV.png 

Hard to tell without seeing which category the listing is under, but is it possible that's just for the empty boxes? That's a popular Bricklink that by to sell.

Hard to tell without seeing which category the listing is under, but is it possible that's just for the empty boxes? That's a popular Bricklink that by to sell.

That, or could it be part of a super lot? Sometimes a super lot will have popular stuff at a ridiculously low price, and then a dud for a high price. And since it's a super lot, you have to buy the whole lot and it's a more "authentic" price.
  • Like 2

On 19-5-2017 at 5:24 PM, Alpinemaps said:

That, or could it be part of a super lot? Sometimes a super lot will have popular stuff at a ridiculously low price, and then a dud for a high price. And since it's a super lot, you have to buy the whole lot and it's a more "authentic" price.

I hate bricklink for not taking action against these practices. It is their fault this has become such a popular tactic among sellers.

This should be a bannable offense as it is clearly a form of deception. First of all, you are tricking people by making the items appear cheaper than they actually are. Second, it is unfair competition for honest sellers.

Naamloos.png

• Like 3

Thanks for the tips guys, I'll look into it soon.

In other news, this has been going around. It's fake. 

75526 SW BF Rey €19.99
75527 SW BF Kylo Ren €24.99
75528 SW BF Luke Skywalker €24.99
75529 SW BF Snoke €34.99
75530 SW BF Ducain's Speeder €149.99

I'm surprised we haven't seen leaks so far for the upcoming The Last Jedi force friday lego sets.  Last year it was in early june when the Rogue One sets were leaked and they were released on September 29th.  So, i'm sure we will begin to see them trickle out soon. The question then becomes will I regret holding onto my remaining ISD's...

• Like 1