Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
54 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

Personally, the quote I (and at least one other person) used was "sexy."

I think it could be polarizing. It's different. I like it. I mean, I like the design. I'm not thrilled with yet another main character being a pilot. But whatever.

Yeah, just saw it ... not bad, but doubt i'll pick up all these sets.  While the new AT-AT is cool, I'll wait to see how this plays out in the movie before deciding on getting it.  The weird walker thing isn't too bad either as it at least has a unique design.  I was expecting just a modified AT-ST...  

The transport pod looks like they sliced off the right side of Leia's Troop Transporter.  Overall, now that i've seen the sets, they are better than what I would have assumed they would be.  

4 minutes ago, Fenix_2k1 said:

Bb8 is a strange one. Everything about it says UCS but no badge on the box.

Too small. The belly is about 16 studs wide and it looks small beside the brick separator. Nice UCS stand, though.

Edited by Val-E

Bb8 is a strange one. Everything about it says UCS but no badge on the box.

Neither does Ewok village. There is a shot of the set with the UCS plaque so is UCS. Going back to UCS lite a la Jedi star fighter. I do like how they've made it to scale with the UCS R2. R2 is about 45 studs in height and BB-8 is about half which is about right. He's a little dude! May be deceptive and I'll hold off until I see the set in person but it doesn't look completely spherical. If so then that's a shame and a bit sloppy. May now take the plunge and build anio's BB-8. From an investment perspective and given price point this could could be a winner since it's bound to be popular.

If any sets are likely to sell out on Force Friday, I think it will be BB-8. Also highest likelihood for Christmas flipping. I'd also suggest dusting off some of those R2 sets for Christmas because people who missed it will want something to pair with BB.

Careful Tabbyboy might start to get a bit excited

19 minutes ago, eliminator said:

Folks, all the photos are now online. Just google **************

There is a reason why people don't post links to the pictures... if other people can't be bothered to google it themselves or figure it out, then that's they're problem. We still need to be careful not to post a straight up "here's how to find them" at the moment. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sprocket77 said:

What is this google you speak of, is it some sort of new fangled device, we should have heard of?

Exactly my point. If people can find Brickpicker, they can find a few grainy photos that are being shared all over ...

• Like 2

just found a post/site with images. WTF was lego thinking putting Dragon feet on Chewy? ugh. Gonna have to swap them  for Rey's. ;-)
Love the Elite Praetorian Guard

I'm intrigued by the scout walker in terms of movement.

Edited by pstebbing
  • Like 1