Star Wars 2017

fossilrock

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, Shewie said:

Speculation:

Poe's X-Wing not retiring
FO Tie not retiring
Millenium not retiring
Phasma buildable not retiring
Kylo Ren not retiring
FO Stormtrooper not retiring.

New Rey Buildable figure? maybe
Luke Skywalker Buildable figure?

couple of new ships for sure.

I have had high expectations of this trailer, but left me with just "ok" expression. not like first TFA teaser trailer which left with body full of goosebumps.

Poe's X-Wing looks like it gets blown up. I assume a new TIE design, so classic TIE will get a hiatus. Falcon's gonna get retired. No one wants old man Solo when they can get something else. Plus with the new Falcon coming, they probably only want people to see a single option. Constraction figures don't sell, these ones will retire.

If you think for a hot moment that LEGO will neglect to capitalize on the fan's need to own every new version and leave 2 year old product on the shelves when they can hot swap figures and change packaging, that's funny.

Speeders, A-Wing, New TIE, Gorilla Walker, some kind of environment probably small and made for Jedi training. Need to get omething in the $24.99 or less price range.

• Like 1

BP fellow members what do you think...
are there any chances that we will get an extra battlepack with character(s) incl. of "Imperial Black Special Forces" sourced from Battlefront II instalment like it was 2 years ago with 75134 and presence of the Imperial Shock Trooper which was a obvious copy from the Battlefront I? (there are actually no records on presence shock trooper in original trilogy).
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Iden_Versio
SWBFII+Reveal+Screenshot+3.jpg

Edited by Shewie

I still have an unopened 75003 A Wing that for some reason I just can't part with. Hopefully the new one has whatever element it is that's keeping me attached to this one so I can take advantage of the appreciation of 75003, but still have one to open. I'm not even a big Star Wars fan...I guess I just like the A Wing a lot.

2 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

So A-Wings in TLJ confirmed. New A-Wing on the shelf.

May be worth it to pick up the current one, since it may have a short shelf life. Or may not be worth it at all since we're gonna have another remake.

A TLJ A-Wing though would be our 3rd A-Wing in a year.

It's an overpriced tru exclusive though so it is not going anywhere.

• Like 1

I'm not seeing any May the Fourth threads (unless I'm blind, I don't browse these forums much) but I NEED your guys' help cause you're good with choosing when to buy things or something??

SO I've been putting off buying the Battle on Scarif set for a few months and I think now (or then, the sale) is the time to do it. Double VIP points, a free R2, and a possible discount? Wasn't there something like each day a set would be discounted? Anyone know which those'll be? I want to know the right time to buy it so I get as much free stuff and discount as possible. 

Edited by CM4Sci
  • Like 1

I'm not seeing any May the Fourth threads (unless I'm blind, I don't browse these forums much) but I NEED your guys' help cause you're good with choosing when to buy things or something??

SO I've been putting off buying the Battle on Scarif set for a few months and I think now (or then, the sale) is the time to do it. Double VIP points, a free R2, and a possible discount? Wasn't there something like each day a set would be discounted? Anyone know which those'll be? I want to know the right time to buy it so I get as much free stuff and discount as possible. 

It will be 50% someday.

We usually get a list of sets the day before. So you'll know then whether the set will be discounted at all for the sale.

If not, I agree with@exciter1 - you'll be able to get it for 30-50% off at some point.

27 minutes ago, exciter1 said:

It will be 50% someday.

I don't feel like waiting until May 2018 haha

5 minutes ago, Alpinemaps said:

We usually get a list of sets the day before. So you'll know then whether the set will be discounted at all for the sale.

If not, I agree with@exciter1 - you'll be able to get it for 30-50% off at some point.

I'm totally fine with spending $50. I was surprised that it wasn't $60 at first like Takodana. Luckily Target goofed and made all the 1HY $60 2016 sets $50 for a day :)

1 hour ago, CM4Sci said:

Assume discounts on the oldest non-exclusive star wars sets ~20% off. Honestly do better with Amazon most of the time. Oh and key chains.

Star Wars: Winter Wave sets.

LEGO Star Wars 75176 - €39.99 - (£29.99, $29.99) - Resistance Transport Pod
LEGO Star Wars 75177 - €59.99 - (£54.99, $49.99) - First Order Heavy Scout Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75179 - €79.99 - (£74.99, $79.99) - Kylo Ren's TIE Fighter
LEGO Star Wars 75187 - €99.99 - (£84.99, $99.99) - UCS BB-8
LEGO Star Wars 75188 - €109.99 - (£99.99, $109.99) - Resistance Bomber
LEGO Star Wars 75189 - €139.99 - (£129.99, $149.99)  - Heavy Assault Walker
LEGO Star Wars 75190 - €149.99 - (£139.99, $159.99)  -The Finalizer : First Order Star Destroyer

LEGO Star Wars 75526 - €19.99 - (£14.99, $19.99)  - Elite TIE Fighter Pilot
LEGO Star Wars 75528 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Rey
LEGO Star Wars 75529 - €24.99 - (£19.99, $24.99) - Elite Praetorian Guard
LEGO Star Wars 75530 - €34.99 - (£29.99, $34.99) - Chewbacca

Edited by jaisonline
updated w/ more info
  • Like 4

75192 and 193 not mentioned - one of those surely has to be the UCS Falcon, right?

Of the other sets, there are some at X wing and Falcon playset price points. Maybe we will get part counts and box sizes soon.

Edited by Val-E

1 minute ago, Val-E said:

75192 and 193 not mentioned - one of those surely has to be the UCS Falcon, right?

Of the other sets, there are some at X wing and Falcon playset price points. Maybe we will get part counts and box sizes soon.

i'm guessing at least an a-wing (it's in the trailer, 1:31), a playset (the island?), kylo's vader-like tie, maybe those little red ships flying toward the at-ats (1:16).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Retailer exclusives. I saw someone say it's 75192. I don't think aaaanyone knows what 93 is.. doubtful it's TLJ related.

Just now, CM4Sci said:

Retailer exclusives. I saw someone say it's 75192. I don't think aaaanyone knows what 93 is.. doubtful it's TLJ related.

Yup, 192 and 193 appear NOT to be TLJ sets so could both be UCS versions of Falcon and BB8.

Of the other sets, I guess an A Wing will be there too plus I think it´s time for another AT AT variant. ISD could be safe for another year.

9 minutes ago, Val-E said:

Yup, 192 and 193 appear NOT to be TLJ sets so could both be UCS versions of Falcon and BB8.

Of the other sets, I guess an A Wing will be there too plus I think it´s time for another AT AT variant. ISD could be safe for another year.

I think the rumored Falcon and Snowspeeder are all we getting this year.. we haven't heard rumors of anything else 

Edited by CM4Sci
  • Like 1