The LEGO Batman Movie 2017

exciter1

47 minutes ago, Mrbigz8657 said:

It'll look...interesting next to the orginal UCS batmobile.  Similar dimensions, except not as wide.

It reminds me of an upgraded Worriz' Combat Lair.....except that was a true LEGO set, it had a helicopter.

Edited by lazuli16

Looks like Bennys Spaceship morphed into the batmobile. I wonder if we will get a Sea Cow sized set for this theme? 

You're dead on about this being the Benny set of the Batman movie. Looks like it could be a fun build. Might buy to build and then sell. Keeping the Bat signal of course.
  • Like 2

Just got back from seeing the movie.  Thought it was fantastic and It was very worth seeing (that is saying something as the last time I went to a movie theater was 2015).  Not quite as good as TLM nor did it have the punch directly to the feels at the end but still a fantastic movie.

I really hope we get the "hammertime" Harley Quinn figure since she had a descent amount of screen time.

tumblr_ojdo2oJ1P21u9nzzlo1_1280.jpg

Also on the wishlist is Barbara Gordon in the Gala dress...just fantastic stuff all around

• Like 1

Guest TabbyBoy
7 hours ago, stackables said:

What happen to Tabby's rant posts?  I don't know about the movie but I think the sets are fantastic except for Arkham Asylum. 

They got deleted as I mentioned a "dodgy" movie streaming package - Sorry! The streaming service itself is legal but, the add-ons aren't. It wasn't at my house anyway ;-)

Anyhow, if I actually paid over £100 to take us all to watch it, I'd have wanted my money back! It's just that a friend that works for Pinewood Studios and gets VIP tickets really slated it. I just HAD to see it since it's LEGO, now which I hadn't and won't bother with Ninjago. It's a shame as the Star Wars episodes are superb!

Each to his own and think carefully before investing too much. Remember that TLM sets didn't set the World on fire ;-)

Guest TabbyBoy
8 hours ago, Alpinemaps said:

No discussion of viewing The LEGO Batman movie in less than legal ways.

The amount that UK cinemas rip you off for when buying refreshments shouldn't be legal. Who is dying of thirst so much to buy a small Coke for £3.49 and a bag of Minstrels chocolate for £4.29? Both of which are 1/4 the price in a nearby store.

2 hours ago, TabbyBoy said:

The amount that UK cinemas rip you off for when buying refreshments shouldn't be legal. Who is dying of thirst so much to buy a small Coke for £3.49 and a bag of Minstrels chocolate for £4.29? Both of which are 1/4 the price in a nearby store.

There's a Dealz beside my cinema, guess who gets my snacks and drinks cash