5004468 - LEGO Minifigure Iconic Easter

Elkkthunder

5 minutes ago, Fergi_bricks said:

Any ideas if this is officially sold out/ retired?

It's not showing on TRU website anymore... "No products found"

I noticed this too. I had the page up and saw that it was in stock at my local TRU. I closed the in store stock window and then the whole page disappeared and I can't find it anymore. Weird. I highly doubt it's sold out/retired.

It was up a little while ago - limit 1 (pickup only).

I think it could possibly be done. My guess is that someone found a bunch somewhere in a warehouse, and that LEGO decided to create this odd holiday box set to get rid of them.

Some may recall the VW Mini T1's that showed up as unannounced freebies (w/ Lg T1 purchase) well after they were initially gone. If they found a bunch of Chicken suit guys, they wouldn't just give away loose minifigs, so they decided to do this holiday set instead.

While I certainly don't know anything official - It would help to explain this very odd "Iconic" creation.

3 minutes ago, KShine said:

It was up a little while ago - limit 1 (pickup only).

I think it could possibly be done. My guess is that someone found a bunch somewhere in a warehouse, and that LEGO decided to create this odd holiday box set to get rid of them.

Some may recall the VW Mini T1's that showed up as unannounced freebies (w/ Lg T1 purchase) well after they were initially gone. If they found a bunch of Chicken suit guys, they wouldn't just give away loose minifigs, so they decided to do this holiday set instead.

While I certainly don't know anything official - It would help to explain this very odd "Iconic" creation.

and then sent some abroad as well...?

I just called Toys R Us, the lady said that sometimes items that are out of stock disappear from the website. It looks like this is a very hot item, usually check back in 2-4 weeks to allow for updated inventory. How accurate that is, I can't say.

Edited by Bags751

11 minutes ago, Bags751 said:

I just called Toys R Us, the lady said that sometimes items that are out of stock disappear from the website. It looks like this is a very hot item, usually check back in 2-4 weeks to allow for updated inventory. How accurate that is, I can't say.

Easter is March 27th, so maybe not in 4 weeks.