5004468 - LEGO Minifigure Iconic Easter

Elkkthunder

I wonder how hard this will be to get when it's released. I'm expecting them to be cleaned out pretty fast unless stock is really high on this. In any case, I just closed my position in Chicken Suit Guy last night and hope to pick up one for my collection when this is released.

I've got all my dogs in a basket with the hot dog suit guy...got about 30. I think I'm going to need to sell them pretty fast because of the new Friends Hot Dog Stand set coming out. I'm not sure if it's the same exact fig though.

I wonder how hard this will be to get when it's released. I'm expecting them to be cleaned out pretty fast unless stock is really high on this. In any case, I just closed my position in Chicken Suit Guy last night and hope to pick up one for my collection when this is released.

I've got all my dogs in a basket with the hot dog suit guy...got about 30. I think I'm going to need to sell them pretty fast because of the new Friends Hot Dog Stand set coming out. I'm not sure if it's the same exact fig though.

If it's a give away, there should be tons. Either way, all TRU should have them so again tons...

5 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

I think bunny suit guy would be more iconic Easter.  I know chickens lay the eggs, but I doubt most people would name chickens if asked to name an animal associated with Easter. At least in the U.S.  For all I know there's an Easter Chicky in Europe that delivers baskets of candy. 

true

16 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

I think bunny suit guy would be more iconic Easter.  I know chickens lay the eggs, but I doubt most people would name chickens if asked to name an animal associated with Easter. At least in the U.S.  For all I know there's an Easter Chicky in Europe that delivers baskets of candy. 

Don't jump ahead to next years surprise...:lol:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

Some people do get baby chicks for Easter. It's what peeps are based on.

2 hours ago, oneknightr said:

The Friends one is a Hot Dog girl so it is different.

On February 21, 2016 at 8:22 AM, California92563 said:

That seriously irritates me if that's true about the bunny suit guy and chicken suit guy. I take pride in my cmf collection and am extremely happy to have finally gotten them for a great deal after all of this time and now that their rereleasing them that just shoves it down the toilet. They may as well remake mr gold and the rest of the good/ rare figures since they already destroyed the collectibility of 2 of their greatest mvp's. 

When the CMF line first came out, TLG  stated that you would never find the same figures again in any other sets.  It's easy enough to do by just changing colors on things. The VIP set skipped this rule too I guess, although maybe those are a little different from the originals, and I don't know offhand if the head is different on chicken suit guy, so they'd probably argue that makes him different.  Either way, I guess they changed that claim somewhere along the way. 

11 minutes ago, Mos_Eisley said:

When the CMF line first came out, TLG  stated that you would never find the same figures again in any other sets.  It's easy enough to do by just changing colors on things. The VIP set skipped this rule too I guess, although maybe those are a little different from the originals, and I don't know offhand if the head is different on chicken suit guy, so they'd probably argue that makes him different.  Either way, I guess they changed that claim somewhere along the way. 

So the "sad" lesson learnt is that Lego will refresh just about anything. 

• Like 3